The 5th Bilateral Technical Meeting on cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine between Govt. of India and Malaysia was held in New Delhi. It was a part of the agreement signed between both countries in 2010.
The Meeting had discussed the following agenda:-
- Establishment of Ayurveda Chair in University of UTAR, Malaysia,
- Professional training in Panchakarma therapy for Malaysian experts in India,
- The evaluation of safety and efficacy of combination Ayurvedic/ traditional products for clinical trials.
- Safety evaluation of Ayurvedic products based on Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Bilateral MoU between National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), Ministry of AYUSH and Malaysia for Cooperation in the field of Medicinal Plants.
Static/Current Takeaways Important for IBPS Clerk Mains 2017 Exam-
- AYUSH- Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy.
- AYUSH Minister- Shripad Yesso Naik.
Source- The Press Information Bureau (PIB)