The Ministry of Culture announced that Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) declared 6 monuments as ‘protected and of national importance’ under the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958, in 2018.
These sites are:
- 125-year-old Old High Court Building in Nagpur, Maharashtra,
- The Group of Temples in Ranipur Jharail in Bolangir district of Odisha,
- 2 Mughal era monuments in Agra- Haveli of Agha Khan and Hathi Khana,
- The Neemrana Baori in Alwar district of Rajasthan,
- The Vishnu Temple in Kotali, Pithoragarh district in Uttarakhand.
Source: The Hindu