The “100 Most Influential People in Climate Policy” list is comprised of seven Indian names including Union Ministers Piyush Goyal and Dr Harsh Vardhan, who took important measures to combat climate change. The list is prepared by Apolitical, a peer to peer learning platform for governments. The list has been topped by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (Congresswoman, US Congress).
Here are the other 5 names from India:
- Mukta Tilak– Mayor of Pune.
- Jyoti Kirit Parikh- Executive director of Integrated Research and Action for Development.
- Sunita Narain- Director of the Centre for Science and the Environment.
- Vandana Shiva- Founder of the Research Foundation for Science, Technology, and Natural Resource Policy.
- Upendra Tripathy- Director general of the International Solar Alliance.
Source- The Times of India