Welcome to Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2020 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
- Karnataka Bank launches CASA campaign
- Indian Oil Corp director A K Singh to head Petronet LNG
- Indian diplomat Vidisha Maitra elected to UN advisory committee
- Joe Biden wins the US presidential election
- SBI signs $1 billion loan agreement with JBIC
- French Open 2019 Concludes: Complete List of Winners
- 2nd Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement Released: Repo Rate Reduced to 5.75%
- Lok Sabha Election 2019 Results: Complete Highlights
- GA Questions Asked In IDBI Exam 2019 Directly From Adda 247 Capsule
- Italian Open 2019: Complete List of Winners
Current Affairs Today
- International Day of Commemoration in memory of the victims of the Holocaust January 27, 2021
- 51st International Film Festival of India Concludes January 27, 2021
- Rajendra Kumar Bhandari wins Subhash Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2021 January 27, 2021
- DRDO successfully conducts maiden test launch of Akash-NG Missile January 27, 2021
- FICCI survey forecasts 8% GDP contraction in FY21 January 27, 2021
- UN projects Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in CY-2021 January 27, 2021
- IMF revises India’s growth forecast to -8% in FY21 January 27, 2021
- UP becomes first Indian State to have 2 Expressway airstrips January 27, 2021
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan launches ‘PANKH Abhiyan’ for Girl Child January 27, 2021
- SpaceX breaks ISRO’s Record by launching 143 Satellites January 27, 2021
- India Ranks 7th in Global Climate Risk Index 2021 of Germanwatch January 27, 2021
- China surpasses United States as largest recipient of FDI January 27, 2021
- Indian Navy conducts exercise AMPHEX – 21 with Army and Air Force January 27, 2021
- Portugal President Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa wins second term January 27, 2021
- International Customs Day: 26 January January 27, 2021
- Republic Day 2021: India celebrates its 72nd Republic Day January 26, 2021
- Ministry of Home Affairs Padma Awards 2021 announced January 25, 2021
- Haridwar teen Shrishti Goswami to be one-day CM of Uttarakhand January 25, 2021
- Indian Railways’ longest freight train ‘Vasuki’ sets a new record January 25, 2021
- Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2021 January 25, 2021
- BSF launches Operation ‘Sard Hawa’ at Rajasthan border January 25, 2021
- UP Government launches ‘Udyam Sarathi App’ for Youths January 25, 2021
- China overtakes Germany to run world’s largest current account surplus January 25, 2021
- National Tourism Day of India: January 25 January 25, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Republic Day 2021: India celebrates its 72nd Republic Day
- Cabinet approves Rs 5,282-cr investment for 850 MW Ratle project on Chenab river
- GoI decides to celebrate January 23 as Parakram Diwas
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurates National Road Safety Month 2021
- PM Modi launches Rs 1,000-crore ‘Startup India Seed Fund’
- PM Modi flags off 8 trains connecting Statue of Unity
- Petroleum Ministry launches ‘SAKSHAM’ campaign
- No foreign leader as chief guest on Republic Day this year
International Current Affairs
- Portugal President Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa wins second term
- China overtakes Germany to run world’s largest current account surplus
- Mongolian Prime Minister Khurelsukh Ukhnaa & his Government Resigns
- Joe Biden takes oath as 46th US President
- Netherlands PM Mark Rutte and his entire cabinet quits
- Yoweri Museveni wins sixth term as Uganda’s President
- Pakistan Permits Dubai Royals to Hunt ‘Houbara bustard’
- US designates UAE, Bahrain as ‘Major Strategic Partners’
- ACC appoints Sanjeev Kumar as new CMD of TCIL
- Govt appoints Siddhartha Mohanty as managing director of LIC
- Sundaram Finance names Rajiv Lochan as MD
- Kiren Rijiju gets additional charge of Ayush Ministry
- Vishwavir Ahuja re-appointed as RBL Bank chief
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw selected as one of USIBC vice-chair
Sports Current Affairs
- ITBP wins IHAI National Ice Hockey Championship
- Carolina Marin wins Yonex Thailand Open badminton tournament 2021
- Khelo India Zanskar Winter Sport & Youth festival 2021 begins
- Dhaka Marathon 2021: Jigmet Dolma from Ladakh wins 4th position
- Jay Shah named BCCI’s Official Representative on ICC Board
- Claire Polosak set to become first female match official in men’s Test match
- 51st International Film Festival of India Concludes
- Rajendra Kumar Bhandari wins Subhash Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2021
- Ministry of Home Affairs Padma Awards 2021 announced
- Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2021
- Nikhil Srivastava named joint winner of Michael and Sheila Held Prize
- Shyam Srinivasan is Business Standard Banker of the Year
- Biswajit Chatterjee conferred ‘Indian Personality of the Year’ award at IFFI
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar receives Kayakalp Award for 3rd time
- Mother Teresa Memorial Awards for Social Justice 2020
- Pt Satish Vyas conferred Tansen Samman at the World Music Festival
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI slaps penalty of Rs 2 crore on Standard Chartered Bank
- SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank remain as (D-SIBs)
- Axis Bank launches Aura Credit Card with health, wellness benefits
- Airtel Payments Bank launches ‘Airtel Safe Pay’
- ICICI Bank launches ‘InstaFX’ mobile app
- ICICI Bank ties up with fintech Niyo to issue prepaid cards to MSMEs
- YES Bank launches wellness themed credit card
- RBI forms six-member working group to regulate digital lending frauds
- RBI slaps Rs 2 crore fine on Deutsche Bank for non-compliance
- RBI cancels the licence of Vasantdada Nagari Sahakari Bank
Current Affairs 2020
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2020
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2020: Faqs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.