Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Cochin International Airport won honour in airport service quality June 25, 2021
- S&P Projects India’s Growth Forecast for FY22 to 9.5% June 25, 2021
- India successfully test fires subsonic cruise missile Nirbhay off Odisha coast June 25, 2021
- India and World Bank signs USD 32 million loan for Mizoram June 25, 2021
- John McAfee, founder of McAfee antivirus software, passes away June 25, 2021
- Day of the Seafarer: 25 June June 25, 2021
- World Vitiligo Day: 25 June June 25, 2021
- Kotak Mahindra Bank launches ‘Pay Your Contact’ service June 24, 2021
- India’s official Olympic theme song ‘Lakshya Tera Samne Hai’ released June 24, 2021
- NTPC wins recognition of India’s best employers among Nation-Builders 2021 June 24, 2021
- Harsh Vardhan unveils ‘My Joys and Sorrows – as a Mother of a Special Child’ book June 24, 2021
- Nikol Pashinyan elected as Armenia Prime Minister June 24, 2021
- Odisha CM launches ‘Ashirbad’ for education and health of Covid orphans June 24, 2021
- Raghuram Rajan named in Tamil Nadu economic advisory panel June 24, 2021
- SBI General Insurance and IDFC First Bank tie-up for bancassurance June 24, 2021
- Jasprit Bumrah roped in as brand ambassador OnePlus June 24, 2021
- Actor Will Smith announced his autobiography ‘Will’ June 24, 2021
- World’s first-ever genetically modified rubber planted in Assam June 24, 2021
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani e-launches Agricultural Diversification Scheme June 24, 2021
- Moody’s Revises India’s GDP growth rate to 9.6% June 24, 2021
- Jamsetji Tata tops inaugural list of Top Philanthropists of the Century June 24, 2021
- New Zealand crowned first ICC World Test Championship June 24, 2021
- India and Fiji inks MoU for cooperation in the field of agriculture and allied sectors June 23, 2021
- Bengaluru ranked as one of the Top 5 technology centers in Asia Pacific June 23, 2021
National Current Affairs
- India’s official Olympic theme song ‘Lakshya Tera Samne Hai’ released
- Minority Affairs Minister launched “JaanHaiToJahaanHai” awareness campaign
- India was fifth largest recipient of FDI in 2020: UN Report
- PM Narendra Modi launches mYoga App
- PM Modi launches crash course to train one lakh ‘Covid warriors’
- Central Govt launched “Project O2 for India” initiative
- Cabinet approves Deep Ocean Mission of Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Ayush Launches ‘Namaste Yoga’ App
International Current Affairs
- Nikol Pashinyan elected as Armenia Prime Minister
- Ebrahim Raisi wins Iran’s 2021 Presidential Election
- UK and Australia agreed on historic free trade agreement
- NATO leaders declare China a global security challenge
- UAE, Brazil, Albania, Gabon, Ghana elected to UNSC
- Naftali Bennett Takes Charge as Israel’s new Prime Minister
- Israel will become the World’s First Mask-Free Country from June 15
- Ex-Mongolian prime minister Khurelsukh won presidential election
- Jasprit Bumrah roped in as brand ambassador OnePlus
- Senior psychiatrist Pratima Murthy appointed as director of NIMHANS
- Upasana Kamineni named ‘Ambassador of Forest Frontline Heroes’ at WWF India
- British lawyer Karim Khan sworn in as ICC’s chief prosecutor
- Tadang Minu becomes 1st Arunachali Woman to be appointed in AIBA
- Montek Ahluwalia named member of World Bank-IMF High Advisory Group
Sports Current Affairs
- New Zealand crowned first ICC World Test Championship
- Rani Rampal, Manpreet Singh named captains of Indian hockey teams
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce becomes second fastest woman of all-time ahead
- Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard will be first trans athlete to compete at Olympics
- Max Verstappen wins 2021 French Grand Prix
- Ireland’s Kevin O’Brien Announces Retirement From ODIs
- Cochin International Airport won honour in airport service quality
- NTPC wins recognition of India’s best employers among Nation-Builders 2021
- KK Shailaja awarded prestigious CEU Open Society Prize for 2021
- Sumita Mitra honoured with prestigious European Inventor Award
- LTI Awarded Snowflake Global Innovation Partner of the Year
- Environmental Organisation ‘Familial Forestry’ wins prestigious UN Award
- Vinoo Mankad and 9 others inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- IIT Roorkee prof bags NSG award for ‘blast-resistant’ helmet
- 2021 Pulitzer Prize Announced: Complete List of Winners
- DBS tops Forbes ‘World’s Best Banks’ list in India
Banking Current Affairs
- Kotak Mahindra Bank launches ‘Pay Your Contact’ service
- SBI General Insurance and IDFC First Bank tie-up for bancassurance
- Centrum gets RBI’s in-principle nod to take over PMC Bank
- IndusInd Bank launches a digital lending platform “IndusEasy Credit”
- LIC CSL launches prepaid gift card in collaboration with IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank launches ‘ICICI STACK for Corporates’
- IDFC FIRST Bank launches Customer COVID relief Ghar Ghar Ration Program
- SBI launches Kavach Personal Loan for Covid-19 patients
- RBI: ATM cash withdrawal rule changed
- NITI Aayog recommends privatisation of Central Bank, Indian Overseas Bank
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.