Welcome to Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2020 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Tika Utsav: COVID-19 Vaccination Drive April 10, 2021
- Niger President Bazoum Names Mahamadou as New Prime Minister April 10, 2021
- Indian Army Officer Bharat Pannu Breaks 2 Guinness World Records April 10, 2021
- Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, passes away April 10, 2021
- SBI MF becomes first mutual fund company to cross Rs 5 lakh crore AAUM April 10, 2021
- Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal launches “NanoSniffer” April 10, 2021
- Nirmala Sitharaman attends 103rd Development Committee Meeting of World Bank-IMF April 10, 2021
- India gifts Rs 100 crore patrol vessel “PS Zoroaster” to Seychelles April 10, 2021
- Dutee Chand selected for inaugural Chhattisgarh Veerni Award April 10, 2021
- World Homeopathy Day: 10 April April 10, 2021
- India-Japan signed MoU for Academic and Research Cooperation April 9, 2021
- RBI raise G-SAP for orderly G-Sec market April 9, 2021
- A book titled exam warriors updated version released by PM Modi April 9, 2021
- RBI decides to open up RTGS, NEFT facilities for payment system operators April 9, 2021
- Nirmala Sitharaman attends 2nd Virtual G20 Finance Ministers April 9, 2021
- Devishankar Awasthi Award 2020 awarded to Ashutosh Bhardwaj April 9, 2021
- India contributes USD 500,000 to UN Trust Fund for counter-terrorism April 9, 2021
- Narendra Singh Tomar launches Madhukranti portal April 9, 2021
- The Great Khali formally inducted in WWE Hall of Fame 2021 April 9, 2021
- CRPF Valour Day: 09 April April 9, 2021
- India’s first female cricket commentator Chandra Naidu passes away April 8, 2021
- FIFA suspends Pakistan and Chad football federations April 8, 2021
- CJI launches top court’s AI-driven research portal ‘SUPACE’ April 8, 2021
- PM Modi to release Hindi version of ‘Odisha Itihaas’ by Dr Harekrushna Mahtab April 8, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Tika Utsav: COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- India gifts Rs 100 crore patrol vessel “PS Zoroaster” to Seychelles
- Narendra Singh Tomar launches Madhukranti portal
- CJI launches top court’s AI-driven research portal ‘SUPACE’
- Dr Harsh Vardhan and Arjun Munda launches Tribal Health Collaborative ‘Anamaya’
- India completes arch of world’s highest railway bridge in J&K
- Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched “MyNEP2020” platform of NCTE Web Portal
- GoI declares 14th April, birthday of Dr B R Ambedkar as public holiday
International Current Affairs
- Niger President Bazoum Names Mahamadou as New Prime Minister
- Vietnam National Assembly selects PM & President
- Kosovo’s parliament elects Vjosa Osmani as president
- Russia registers world’s 1st Covid vaccine Carnivac-Cov for animals
- Indo-Korean Friendship Park Inaugurated at Delhi Cantonment
- New Zealand passes miscarriages bereavement leave law
- Republic of Congo President Sassou Nguesso wins election
- Bangladesh celebrates 50 years of independence
- Govt Appoints S Ramann as SIDBI CMD
- Chintan Vaishnav appointed as Mission Director of Atal Innovation Mission
- Carl Bildt appointed WHO special envoy for ACT-Accelerator
- Justice N V Ramana to assume charge as next CJI
- Cabinet Appoints Tarun Bajaj as new Revenue Secretary
- Shabir Khandwawala appointed new BCCI ACU chief
Sports Current Affairs
- FIFA suspends Pakistan and Chad football federations
- Hurkacz beats Sinner to win Miami Open
- Tashkent to host 2023 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Aniyan Midhun wins gold at south Asian Wushu tourney
- Lewis Hamilton won bahrain Grand Prix 2021
- India tops the medals tally with 15 gold at Delhi ISSF Shooting World Cup
- Dutee Chand selected for inaugural Chhattisgarh Veerni Award
- Devishankar Awasthi Award 2020 awarded to Ashutosh Bhardwaj
- Suman Chakraborty to get 30th GD Birla Award for Scientific Research
- Alfred Aho Wins the 2020 ACM Turing Award
- Andhra Pradesh Governor Biswabhusan Harichandan Receives Kalinga Ratna Samman
- Legendary Actor Rajinikanth to be honoured with 51st Dadasaheb Phalke Award
- Maggie O’Farrell’s ‘Hamnet’ wins book critics award for fiction
- Dr Sharankumar Limbale to receive Saraswati Samman 2020
- 66th Filmfare Awards 2021: Check Complete List of Winners
- Mahinder Giri, range officer won the International Ranger Award
Banking Current Affairs
- SBI MF becomes first mutual fund company to cross Rs 5 lakh crore AAUM
- RBI raise G-SAP for orderly G-Sec market
- RBI decides to open up RTGS, NEFT facilities for payment system operators
- RBI enhances Loan limit under Priority Sector Lending against eNWR/NWR
- RBI enhances maximum balance limit per account in Payments Banks
- RBI increases WMA limits for the State Governments/UTs
- RBI to release Financial Inclusion Index (FI Index) annually
- Axis Bank to sell UK arm to tech platform
- SBI inks USD 1 billion loan agreement with Japan Bank
- RBI extends deadline for processing auto-debit payments by 6 months
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: Faqs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.