Welcome to Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2020 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Kushinagar Airport Gets International Airport Licence from DGCA February 25, 2021
- ICICI Bank launches ‘Namma Chennai Smart Card’ February 25, 2021
- Punjab Cabinet approves mission ‘Lal Lakir’ in all villages February 25, 2021
- Kerala Governor Inaugurates India’s First Digital University February 25, 2021
- Kabir Bedi’s autobiography to release in April February 25, 2021
- National Urban Digital Mission Launched by Centre February 25, 2021
- Karnataka to set up a Flower Processing Centre February 25, 2021
- China Surpasses US to become India’s top trade partner in 2020 February 25, 2021
- Gajendra Singh Shekhawat inaugurates ICOLD Symposium February 25, 2021
- India, AIIB sign agreement to improve Assam power transmission February 25, 2021
- Vijay Sampla takes charge as Chairman of National Commission for SC February 25, 2021
- Biden admn names Anjali Bharadwaj for anti-corruption award February 25, 2021
- Rajnath Singh inaugurates 26th edition of ‘Hunar Haat’ February 24, 2021
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan Renames Hoshangabad as Narmadapuram February 24, 2021
- Jasmine Harrison from UK becomes youngest woman to row Atlantic Ocean February 24, 2021
- Spacecraft Named in Honor of Black Woman ‘hidden Figures’ Mathematician February 24, 2021
- India, World Bank ink project for enhancing school education in Nagaland February 24, 2021
- India signs trade deal, $100 million defence agreement with Mauritius February 24, 2021
- PM Narendra Modi To Inaugurate 2nd Edition of ‘Maritime India Summit’ February 24, 2021
- Karnataka to Host 2nd Khelo India University Games 2021 February 24, 2021
- Former TRAI Chairman Rahul Khullar passes away February 24, 2021
- Central Excise Day: 24 February February 24, 2021
- World’s biggest cricket stadium set for first match February 24, 2021
- Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2021 announced February 24, 2021
National Current Affairs
- National Urban Digital Mission Launched by Centre
- Rajnath Singh inaugurates 26th edition of ‘Hunar Haat’
- Dr Harsh Vardhan launches Mission Indradhanush 3.0
- Prakash Javadekar inaugurates Atal Paryavaran Bhavan in Lakshadweep
- Cabinet approves PLI scheme for telecom sector worth Rs 12,195 crore
- Prime Minister launches ‘Mahabahu-Brahmaputra’ initiative in Assam
- Centre Launches new Instant Messaging platform ‘Sandes’
- Rajnath Singh launches e-Chhawani portal for online civic services to Cantt Boards
International Current Affairs
- China Surpasses US to become India’s top trade partner in 2020
- Israel launches “green pass” for people with vaccination certificate
- United States officially re-joins Paris Climate Agreement
- Georgian Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia resigns
- ‘Pahela Phagun’ spring festival celebrated in Bangladesh
- China Overtakes the US as Largest Trading Partner of European Union
- US-Russia Extends New START Arms Reduction Treaty
- Mario Draghi sworn in as Italy’s new prime minister
- Vijay Sampla takes charge as Chairman of National Commission for SC
- Ajai Malhotra becomes first Indian chairperson at UNHRC advisory
- Preeti Sinha appointed to head United Nations Capital Development Fund
- Ajay Mathur elected new DG at special assembly of ISA
- Justice Puligoru Venkata Sanjay Kumar sworn-in as Chief Justice of Manipur HC
- Tata Motors appoints Marc Llistosella as new CEO & MD
Sports Current Affairs
- Karnataka to Host 2nd Khelo India University Games 2021
- World’s biggest cricket stadium set for first match
- Novak Djokovic and Naomi Osaka wins Australian Open 2021
- Sri Lanka pacer Dhammika Prasad quits international cricket
- Manika Batra Wins Singles Title at 82nd National Table Tennis Championship
- Chris Morris becomes IPL’s most expensive player
- Kerala wins UNIATF award for prevention and control of NCD 2020
- 72nd Emmy award 2020 announced
- PM Modi awarded Ig Nobel Prize 2020 for medical Education
- Margaret Atwood awarded 2020 Dayton Literary Peace Prize
- Chef Vikas Khanna honoured with Asia Game Changer Award 2020
- Fiumicino Airport awarded world’s 1st 5-star Anti-Covid award
- Aditya Puri conferred Lifetime Achievement Award by Euromoney 2020
- Indira Gandhi Peace Prize awarded to Sir David Attenborough
- NTPC wins AIMA Chanakya National Management Games 2020
- Hyderabad International Airport wins CII-GBC ‘National Energy Leader’ award
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI releases revised Priority Sector Lending Guidelines
- ICICI Bank launches ‘Home Utsav’, a virtual property exhibition
- HDFC Bank & Adobe partners to enhance digital customer experiences
- Axis Bank introduced ‘Liberty Savings Account’ for the Indian Youth
- NABARD rolls out Debt and Credit Guarantee Product
- ICICI Bank uses satellite data to assess creditworthiness of farmers
- SBI General Insurance launches “Shagun – Gift an insurance” policy
- ICICI Lombard, Bharti AXA to merge general insurance businesses
- Axis Bank launches hiring initiative named ‘Gig-a-Opportunities’
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank launches “LVB DigiGo” instant account opening facility
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: Faqs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.