Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- GoI merges eternal flame of Amar Jawan Jyoti with National War Memorial flame January 22, 2022
- Jahnavi Dangeti becomes first Indian to complete prestigious Nasa programme January 21, 2022
- Chanchal Kumar named as new MD of NHIDCL January 21, 2022
- 1st BRICS Sherpas meeting of 2022 held under Chinese chairship January 21, 2022
- World’s oldest living man, Saturnino de la Fuente, passes away at 112 January 21, 2022
- Ind-Ra Projects India’s GDP Growth Rate at 7.6% in FY23 January 21, 2022
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma named as ambassador of Internet panel on languages UASG January 21, 2022
- Dileep Sanghani named as new Chairman of IFFCO January 21, 2022
- Oxford University Press declares ‘Anxiety’ as Children’s Word of the Year 2021 January 21, 2022
- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla wins $1 million Genesis Prize for COVID-19 vaccine January 21, 2022
- Pakistani Skipper Babar Azam Named Captain of ICC Men’s T20I Team of the Year January 21, 2022
- IIMK LIVE and Indian Bank ink MoU to disburse loans upto Rs 50 Crore for Startups January 21, 2022
- RBI announces Digital Payments Index for September 2021 January 21, 2022
- ILO Report: Global unemployment level in 2022 projected at 207 million January 21, 2022
- Microsoft to acquire video gaming company Activision Blizzard January 21, 2022
- Centre appoints Vikram Dev Dutt as new CMD of Air India January 21, 2022
- Odisha and the United Nations World Food Programme to bolster food security of small farmers January 20, 2022
- India successfully test fires BrahMos supersonic cruise missile January 20, 2022
- India tennis star Sania Mirza to retire after 2022 season January 20, 2022
- SEBI launches Saa₹thi mobile app on investor education January 20, 2022
- The MoHUA announced the initiation of the Open Data Week January 20, 2022
- Professional mountaineer Major Hari Pal Singh Ahluwalia passed away January 20, 2022
- TCS becomes title sponsor of Toronto Waterfront Marathon January 20, 2022
- The Union Cabinet approved infusion of 1500 crore rupees in IREDA January 20, 2022
National Current Affairs
- GoI merges eternal flame of Amar Jawan Jyoti with National War Memorial flame
- DPIIT organized Startup India Innovation Week from 10 to 16 January
- Minister of State Subhas Sarkar launches Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar
- GoI launches stamp to mark 1 year of Covid vaccination
- World’s largest Khadi National Flag displayed at Longewala
- PM Narendra Modi declares January 16 as ‘National Startup Day’
- ‘North East on Wheels Expedition’ launched to promote Culture of Northeastern States
- PM Modi inaugurated MSME Technology Centre
International Current Affairs
- Israel completed a successful flight test of the Arrow-3
- South Africa Launches 1st ‘made In Africa’ Satellites
- Poet Maya Angelou becomes the first black woman to appear on US coin
- Daniel Ortega sworn in as President of Nicaragua for 5th term
- India give support to Sri Lanka to overcome forex crisis
- Cyprus detects new ‘Deltacron’ Covid variant
- Alikhan Smailov appointed as new Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
- Australia & Japan signed defence agreement to counter China
- Chanchal Kumar named as new MD of NHIDCL
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma named as ambassador of Internet panel on languages UASG
- Dileep Sanghani named as new Chairman of IFFCO
- Centre appoints Vikram Dev Dutt as new CMD of Air India
- Lt Gen Manoj Pande appointed as next Army Vice Chief
- Roberta Metsola takes over EU parliament presidency
Sports Current Affairs
- Pakistani Skipper Babar Azam Named Captain of ICC Men’s T20I Team of the Year
- India tennis star Sania Mirza to retire after 2022 season
- TCS becomes title sponsor of Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- India to host AFC Women’s football Asian Cup 2022
- Russia’s Aslan Karatsev wins Sydney Tennis Classic
- Goalkeeper Savita Punia named captain of India Women’s Hockey team
- President Ram Nath Kovind confers 144 Gallantry awards in 2021
- 4 Indian airports finds place in Skytrax’s top 100 airport list
- Indian Team Wins US Innovation Award
- Nagaland wins 7 National Awards under Van Dhan Yojana Scheme
- Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Project in Bhutan gets Brunel Medal
- C.R. Rao Gold Medal award winners announced
- DBS clinches global accolade for innovation in digital banking
- Cyrus Poonawalla wins Lokmanya Tilak National Award
- Graphic artist Anand Radhakrishnan wins prestigious Eisner award
- Asha Bhosle to get prestigious Maharashtra Bhushan award 2021
Banking Current Affairs
- ICICI Bank, HPCL launch ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver’ Credit Card
- SBI selects Paisalo as its National Corporate Business Correspondent
- Federal Bank launches “FEDDY” AI-Powered virtual assistant for customers
- RBI cancels licence of Dr Shivajirao Patil Nilangekar Urban Co-operative Bank
- RBI imposes restrictions on Mastercard Asia from adding new customers
- RBI Launches ‘Retail Direct Scheme’
- Axis Bank and Max Bupa Health Insurance enter into a Bancassurance partnership
- RBI imposes monetary penalty on 14 banks for non-compliance
- Axis Bank signs MOU with Indian Army to offer defence service salary package
- RBI announces change in Government securities auction methodology
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Current Affairs Awards & Achievements : Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments Current Affairs : this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2022: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.