Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- National Family and Health Survey: India has more women than men November 27, 2021
- Army chief observes military exercise ‘Dakshin Shakti’ in Jaisalmer November 27, 2021
- MakeMyTrip tied up with Civil Aviation Ministry to promote Regional Air Connectivity November 27, 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Award winning Poet Sananta Tanty passes away November 27, 2021
- Madhya Pradesh will create first cyber tehsil of India November 27, 2021
- Indian Navy commissioned 4th Scorpene-class submarine INS Vela November 27, 2021
- Jitendra Singh launches World’s First Multimodal Brain Imaging Data and Analytics November 27, 2021
- 20th SCO Council of Heads of Government: S. Jaishankar represent India November 27, 2021
- Collins Dictionary names ‘NFT’ as the Word of the Year 2021 November 27, 2021
- National Organ Donation Day: Celebrated National Organ Donation Day on 26 November 2021 November 27, 2021
- India’s candidate elected to executive committee of Interpol November 26, 2021
- Sheikh Sabah Al Khaled Al Sabah becomes new Prime Minister of Kuwait November 26, 2021
- A book titled “Contested Lands: India, China and the Boundary Dispute” by Maroof Raza November 26, 2021
- 37th India-Indonesia CORPAT exercise held in Indian Ocean November 26, 2021
- Equitas SFB partnered with HDFC Bank to offer co-branded credit cards November 26, 2021
- Nirmala Sitharaman launched Tejasvini & Hausala schemes November 26, 2021
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of International Airport at Jewar in UP November 26, 2021
- Cabinet approves extension of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana November 26, 2021
- Vice President represents India at 13th ASEM Summit Virtually November 26, 2021
- Rajnath Singh virtually inaugurates 5th World Congress on Disaster Management November 26, 2021
- Moody’s Projects India’s GDP growth forecast in FY22 at 9.3% November 26, 2021
- Centre releases new series of Wage Rate Index November 26, 2021
- ADB approves USD 1.5 bn loan to India for COVID-19 vaccine procurement November 26, 2021
- Indian Constitution Day 2021 : Indian Constitution Day observed on 26 November November 26, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Jitendra Singh launches World’s First Multimodal Brain Imaging Data and Analytics
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of International Airport at Jewar in UP
- Centre releases new series of Wage Rate Index
- Railways to start theme-based Bharat Gaurav trains
- Amit Shah lays foundation stone of Rani Gaidinliu museum
- Education Minister launches Centres For Nanotechnology at IIT Guwahati
- PM Modi visits Mahoba and Jhansi district in Uttar Pradesh
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurates Adarsh Village ‘Sui’ in Haryana
International Current Affairs
- Sheikh Sabah Al Khaled Al Sabah becomes new Prime Minister of Kuwait
- Financial Stability Board: JP Morgan named world’s most systemic bank
- Abdalla Hamdok reappointed as Sudan’s PM
- US, Australia and UK signed MoU in Nuclear Submarine Alliance
- El Salvador Plans to Build World’s First ‘Bitcoin City’
- Russia successfully tests fired Hypersonic Cruise Missile ‘Zircon’
- WB Report: India became World’s Largest Recipient of Remittances
- ADB & WB launched ‘WePOWER India Partnership Forum’
- India’s candidate elected to executive committee of Interpol
- Geoff Allardice appointed as Permanent CEO of ICC
- MC Mary Kom appointed brand ambassador of TRIFED Aadi Mahotsav
- UN Secretary-General appointed Shombi Sharp as UN Resident Coordinator in India
- Sourav Ganguly appointed Chairman of ICC Men’s Cricket Committee
- VVS Laxman will take charge as next National Cricket Academy (NCA) head
Sports Current Affairs
- Alexander Zverev beats Daniil Medvedev to win ATP Finals title
- Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy Finals: Tamil Nadu defeats Karnataka
- 2025 Asian Youth Para Games will be hosted by Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Kento Momota and An Seyoung wins 2021 Indonesia Masters Tournament
- Lewis Hamilton wins 2021 F1 Qatar Grand Prix
- India ends with 7 medals at 2021 Asian Archery Championships
- KVG Bank bags ASSOCHAM award for Best Digital Financial Services
- Union Sports Minister Anurag Thakur confers SAI Institutional Awards
- M Mukundan Bags 2021 JCB Prize for His Book ‘Delhi: A Soliloquy’
- Teenage Indian brothers win Children’s Peace Prize for waste project
- Priyanka Mohite to Receive 2020’s Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award
- Puneeth Rajkumar honoured posthumously with Basavashree Award 2021
- South African author Damon Galgut wins Booker Prize
- National Sports Awards 2021 announced
- TVS Motor Company awarded India Green Energy Award 2020
- Tsitsi Dangarembga receives Peace Prize of the German Book Trade 2021
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI launches 1st Global Hackathon named HARBINGER 2021
- SBI launches ‘Video Life Certificate’ facility for pensioners
- RBI issues revised PCA framework for banks
- Axis Bank signed MoU with Indian Navy to offer ‘Power Salute’
- RBI named Bandhan Bank as agency bank
- Yes Bank and BankBazaar launched ‘FinBooster’ Credit Card
- Federal Bank and Aditya Birla Health Insurance tie-up for Bancassurance
- Union Bank, CDAC join hands for cyber security
- ICICI Bank surpasses HUL to occupy 5th spot in m-cap
- AU Small Finance Bank launched QR Sound box for payment alerts
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.