Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Dholavira inscribed on UNESCO World Heritage List July 27, 2021
- INS Talwar participates in Exercise Cutlass Express 2021 July 27, 2021
- Assam CM lays the foundation stone of bamboo industrial park July 27, 2021
- Uzbekistan hosts ‘Central-South Asia conference 2021 July 27, 2021
- Amit Shah inaugurates Greater Sohra Water Supply Scheme July 27, 2021
- Japan’s Yuto Horigome wins first ever Olympic gold medal in skateboarding July 27, 2021
- International Day for the Conservation of the Mangrove Ecosystem July 27, 2021
- Sunseap set to build world’s biggest floating solar in Indonesia July 27, 2021
- UNESCO grants World Heritage Status to Madrid’s Paseo del Prado and Retiro Park July 27, 2021
- Philippines becomes first country to approve Golden Rice for planting July 27, 2021
- NASA selects SpaceX for mission to Jupiter moon Europa July 27, 2021
- Veteran multilingual actress Jayanthi passes away July 27, 2021
- Priya Malik wins Gold at World Cadet Wrestling Championship July 27, 2021
- Care Ratings Projects India’s GDP growth between 8.8-9% in FY22 July 27, 2021
- CRPF observes 83rd Raising Day on 27 July July 27, 2021
- BS Yediyurappa Resigns as Chief Minister of Karnataka July 26, 2021
- Bangladesh’s legendary folk singer Fakir Alamgir passes away July 26, 2021
- Yusuffali to be Abu Dhabi CCI’s vice-chairman July 26, 2021
- IFC lends $250 million to HDFC Ltd to boost green housing finance July 26, 2021
- Pramod Bhagat named Differently Abled Sportsman of the Year 2019 July 26, 2021
- CRPF signs MoU with C-DAC to train manpower of force in advanced technologies July 26, 2021
- India Enters WTO’s Top 10 Agricultural Produce Exporters In 2019 July 26, 2021
- IPS officer Nasir Kamal appointed DG of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security July 26, 2021
- China’s Yang Qian Wins First Gold Medal of Tokyo Olympics July 26, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Amit Shah inaugurates Greater Sohra Water Supply Scheme
- Govt to set up Indian Institute of Heritage at Noida
- Digital Platform “Kisan Sarathi” launched to facilitate farmers
- 6th anniversary of Skill India Mission addressed by PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates ‘Rudraksh’ convention centre in Varanasi
- Piyush Goyal appointed Leader of House in Rajya Sabha
- India launches BHIM-UPI services in Bhutan
- Amit Shah inaugurates centre of excellence at National Forensic Science University
International Current Affairs
- Sunseap set to build world’s biggest floating solar in Indonesia
- UNESCO grants World Heritage Status to Madrid’s Paseo del Prado and Retiro Park
- Philippines becomes first country to approve Golden Rice for planting
- United Kingdom reports cases of ‘Norovirus’ infection
- Sweden joins International Solar Alliance
- Ariel Henry to take over as new Haitian Prime Minister
- Leftist school teacher Pedro Castillo declared New Peru President
- China unveils 600 kph maglev train makes public debut
- Yusuffali to be Abu Dhabi CCI’s vice-chairman
- IPS officer Nasir Kamal appointed DG of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security
- Shiv Nadar steps down as HCL Tech MD
- FinMin Joint Secretary Rashmi R Das appointed to UN Tax Committee
- MoRTH’s Secretary Aramane Giridhar gets additional charge as NHAI Chairman
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi appointed Deputy Leader of House in Rajya Sabha
Sports Current Affairs
- Japan’s Yuto Horigome wins first ever Olympic gold medal in skateboarding
- Priya Malik wins Gold at World Cadet Wrestling Championship
- China’s Yang Qian Wins First Gold Medal of Tokyo Olympics
- IOA ropes in Adani Group as sponsor for Tokyo Olympics
- Tokyo 2020: Mirabai Chanu wins Silver in weightlifting
- Madhya Pradesh Para Shooter Rubina Francis bags gold at Peru event
- ‘Joker’ fame Joaquin Phoenix named 2019 ‘Person of the Year’ by PETA
- ET Lifetime of Public Service Award for Former FM (Late) Arun Jaitley
- Mumbai Central gets first ‘Eat Right Station’ certification from FSSAI
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or for 6th time
- Tony Joseph wins 2019 Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize
- Awards given for short film competition on environment
- ‘Particles’ wins the Golden Peacock Award at IFFI 2019
- Royal Aeronautical Society honour for DRDO chief G Satheesh Reddy
- Manisha Kulshreshtha wins 28th Bihari Puraskar
- Indian journalist Neha Dixit recipients of International Press Freedom Award
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI imposes Rs 11 cr fine on 7 PSBs for violating norms
- RBI fines PNB Rs 50 lakh
- SBI, Shanghai becomes first Indian bank to link up with CNAPS
- RBI allows Bank of China to offer regular banking services in India
- India Post Payments Bank to be converted into SFB
- RBI relaxed norms for end-use of money raised through ECBs
- RBI fines Mobikwik & Hip Bar for violating norms
- RBI names Kanungo to run monetary policy portfolio
- SC Garg led panel’s report on legality of cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- HDFC Bank, CSC launch credit card for VLEs and small traders
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.