Welcome to Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2020 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Indian Railways install Mobile Train Radio Communication system March 8, 2021
- Rajnath Singh Attends 3-day Combined Commanders’ Conference March 8, 2021
- Sebi cancels Sahara India Financial Corp’s registration as sub-broker March 8, 2021
- Delhi govt approves formation of separate board in city March 8, 2021
- Dr Harsh Vardhan addresses the inaugural session of Techbharat 2021 March 8, 2021
- India’s first ‘Transgender Community Desk’ opens in Telangana March 8, 2021
- Renowned Kannada poet Lakshminarayana Bhatta passes away March 8, 2021
- PM Modi addresses ‘Janaushadhi Diwas’ celebrations March 8, 2021
- GoI Sets up 259-Member panel to Commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence March 8, 2021
- Muthoot Group Chairman M G George Muthoot passes away March 8, 2021
- Ramesh Pokhriyal Inaugurates New Delhi World Book Fair 2021 March 8, 2021
- Naureen Hassan appointed as 1st VP & COO of Federal Reserve Bank March 8, 2021
- EPFO keeps interest rate unchanged at 8.5% for 2020-21 March 8, 2021
- International Women’s Day: 8 March March 8, 2021
- Digital platform ‘Jagrut Tripura’ launched by CM to boost e- governance March 6, 2021
- India downgraded from ‘free’ to ‘partly free’ in democracy report March 6, 2021
- Ligia Noronha appointed UN Assistant Secretary-General March 6, 2021
- Axis Securities’ new platform to make investment in bond March 6, 2021
- Kotak Mahindra Bank tie-up with Indian army to handle salary accounts March 6, 2021
- HDFC ERGO launches Business Kisht Suraksha cover March 6, 2021
- Tarun Bajaj to take additional charge of Revenue Secretary March 6, 2021
- NPCI Partners SBI Payments to launch “RuPay SoftPoS” for Merchants March 6, 2021
- India-Sweden Virtual Summit 2021 March 6, 2021
- DRDO successfully flight test SFDR technology March 6, 2021
National Current Affairs
- PM Modi addresses ‘Janaushadhi Diwas’ celebrations
- Ramesh Pokhriyal Inaugurates New Delhi World Book Fair 2021
- UNGA adopts India-led resolution declaring 2023 as Int’l Year of Millets
- Government amends Insurance Ombudsman Rules 2017
- Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV merged into Sansad TV
- India describes Sri Lanka ‘Priority One’ partner in defence
- Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurates Global Bio India 2021
- PM Modi inaugurates first-ever India Toy Fair 2021
International Current Affairs
- Australia building world’s first platypus sanctuary
- Israel officially receives first ever UAE ambassador
- Ghana becomes the world’s first nation to receive COVAX vaccines
- UN body recommends Bangladesh graduation from LDC
- Russia launches first Arctic-monitoring Satellite ‘Arktika-M’
- Irakli Garibashvili as New Prime Minister of Georgia
- China Surpasses US to become India’s top trade partner in 2020
- Israel launches “green pass” for people with vaccination certificate
- Naureen Hassan appointed as 1st VP & COO of Federal Reserve Bank
- Ligia Noronha appointed UN Assistant Secretary-General
- Tarun Bajaj to take additional charge of Revenue Secretary
- Mary Kom appointed chairperson of AIBA’s champions and veterans committee
- Manpreet Vohra Appointed India’s High Commissioner To Australia
- Kuldiep Singh takes additional charge as CRPF DG
Sports Current Affairs
- J&K tops medals tally at Khelo India Winter National Games
- Kieron Pollard becomes 3rd Man to Hit 6 Sixes in an over
- Mumbai City FC win ISL League Football Winners Shield
- Indian shuttlers Varun, Malvika win Uganda International titles
- Vinesh Phogat wins gold in Ukraine wrestling event
- Indian Women’s League 2020-21 to be hosted in Odisha
- NALCO to get President’s award for excellent CSR
- Sports Journalists Federation of India 2019 Awards
- IIT Kanpur honours Gopichand with honorary doctorate
- Indian woman crowned Miss Universe Australia
- The Tribune’s reporter wins the ‘Journalist of the Year’ RedInk Award
- Award for Malayalam film at 22nd Shanghai International Film Festival
- Indian engineer wins Innovation Award in UK
- 44th Matri Shree Media Awards
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- Former MP Rajnath Singh Surya passes away
Banking Current Affairs
- Govt To Infuse INR 42,000 Crore In PSU Banks By March
- SEBI Unveils Rules For Reclassification Of Promoter As Public Investor
- NSE Launches NSE goBID For Retail Investors To Buy G-sec
- SBICAP Ventures Launches SME, Affordable Housing Funds
- RBI To Set Up Expert Panel to Look Into Issues on Capital Surplus
- Sunil Mehta Panel Incorporates ‘Sashakt India AMC’ for Large NPAs
- Karnataka Bank launches CASA campaign ‘KBL SB – TASC’
- IndusInd Bank Launches India’s 1st Interactive Credit Card With Buttons
- RBI Cancels Registration of 31 NBFCs
- RBI Plans Ombudsman For Digital Payments
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: Faqs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.