Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- No tax on cash deposits made by housewives during demo 2016 June 22, 2021
- Upasana Kamineni named ‘Ambassador of Forest Frontline Heroes’ at WWF India June 22, 2021
- Tahira Kashyap Khurrana announces new book ‘The 7 Sins of Being A Mother’ June 22, 2021
- Airtel, TCS partner for 5G network solutions June 22, 2021
- Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard will be first trans athlete to compete at Olympics June 22, 2021
- British lawyer Karim Khan sworn in as ICC’s chief prosecutor June 22, 2021
- World Hydrography Day: 21 June June 22, 2021
- Tadang Minu becomes 1st Arunachali Woman to be appointed in AIBA June 22, 2021
- World Humanist Day: 21 June June 22, 2021
- India, Japan conduct bilateral naval exercise in Indian Ocean June 22, 2021
- Sumita Mitra honoured with prestigious European Inventor Award June 22, 2021
- Bihar government launches ‘Mukhya Mantri Udyaymi Yojana’ June 22, 2021
- India was fifth largest recipient of FDI in 2020: UN Report June 22, 2021
- SEBI reconstitutes Four-member Takeover Panel June 22, 2021
- PM Narendra Modi launches mYoga App June 22, 2021
- Montek Ahluwalia named member of World Bank-IMF High Advisory Group June 21, 2021
- Naveen Patnaik releases Bishnupada Sethi’s ‘Beyond Here and Other Poems’ June 21, 2021
- India ranked 51st in terms of Money Deposited in Swiss Banks June 21, 2021
- World Music Day: 21st June June 21, 2021
- India’s Rank 120th in Sustainable Development Report 2021 June 21, 2021
- Amitav Ghosh’s new book ‘The Nutmeg’s Curse’ June 21, 2021
- Ease of Living Index: Bengaluru ‘most liveable’ city June 21, 2021
- Max Verstappen wins 2021 French Grand Prix June 21, 2021
- PAN to be declared ‘INOPERATIVE’ if not linked before June 30, 2021 June 21, 2021
National Current Affairs
- India was fifth largest recipient of FDI in 2020: UN Report
- PM Narendra Modi launches mYoga App
- PM Modi launches crash course to train one lakh ‘Covid warriors’
- Central Govt launched “Project O2 for India” initiative
- Cabinet approves Deep Ocean Mission of Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Ayush Launches ‘Namaste Yoga’ App
- India elected as member of UN Economic and Social Council for 2022-24
- India Launches Global Energy Initiative “Mission Innovation CleanTech Exchange”
International Current Affairs
- Ebrahim Raisi wins Iran’s 2021 Presidential Election
- UK and Australia agreed on historic free trade agreement
- NATO leaders declare China a global security challenge
- UAE, Brazil, Albania, Gabon, Ghana elected to UNSC
- Naftali Bennett Takes Charge as Israel’s new Prime Minister
- Israel will become the World’s First Mask-Free Country from June 15
- Ex-Mongolian prime minister Khurelsukh won presidential election
- Russian navy building first fully stealth warship
- Upasana Kamineni named ‘Ambassador of Forest Frontline Heroes’ at WWF India
- British lawyer Karim Khan sworn in as ICC’s chief prosecutor
- Tadang Minu becomes 1st Arunachali Woman to be appointed in AIBA
- Montek Ahluwalia named member of World Bank-IMF High Advisory Group
- ReNew Power CMD Sumant Sinha recognised as SDG Pioneers by UNGC
- International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict
Sports Current Affairs
- Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard will be first trans athlete to compete at Olympics
- Max Verstappen wins 2021 French Grand Prix
- Ireland’s Kevin O’Brien Announces Retirement From ODIs
- Wrestler Vinesh Phogat clinched gold medal in Poland open
- Kathryn Bryce, Mushfiqur Rahim named ICC Players of the month for May
- D. Gukesh wins Gelfand Challenge chess title
- England greats Boycott & Strauss honoured with knighthoods
- Pawan Munjal to be honoured with Asia Pacific Golf Hall of Fame
- Odia Writer Pradeep Dash to receive 40th Sarala Puraskar
- “Oscars of science” awarded to Event Horizon Telescope Team
- Odisha won the IT Excellence Award, 2019 in disaster management
- Muhammad Yunus conferred ‘Lamp of Peace of Saint Francis’ Award
- Vaishno Devi Shrine tops list of ‘Swachh Iconic Places’
- PM Narendra Modi to be honoured with Global Goalkeeper Award
- DAY-NULM conferred the prestigious SKOCH Governance Gold Award
- Maitri mobile app win tech prize in US
Banking Current Affairs
- BoB Ties Up With German KfW for USD 130m to Refinance Solar Units
- RBI Removes Allahabad Bank, Corporation Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank From PCA
- Government To Infuse Rs 48,239 crore in 12 Public Sector Banks
- HDFC ERGO Launched 1st-of-its-kind Trip Protector’ Policy
- NTPC Signs Pact With SBI For Rs 5000 crore Term Loan
- RBI Doubles The Limit Of Bulk Deposits From Rs. 1 Crore To Rs 2 Crore
- RBI Slaps Fine of Rs 1 crore on SBI
- Fino Payments Bank Partners With Suryoday SFB To Offer Sweep Account Facility
- IBA Issued Advisory To Waive Off Various Charges For Kisan Credit Card
- RBI Slaps Penalty on Syndicate Bank and Axis Bank
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.