Welcome to Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2020 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Gender Samvaad event launched by Ministry of Rural Development April 19, 2021
- Indian expedition to Antarctica returns to Cape Town April 19, 2021
- Railways to run ‘Oxygen Express’ trains via green corridors April 19, 2021
- India’s Mirabai Chanu creates a new Clean and Jerk world record in Tashkent April 19, 2021
- RBI approves re-appointment of Murali Natarajan as DCB Bank MD and CEO April 19, 2021
- Veteran Tamil actor and comedian Vivek passes away April 19, 2021
- Italy launches first ever mega food park in India April 19, 2021
- Adobe co-founder and PDF developer Charles Geschke passes away April 19, 2021
- Max Verstappen Wins Emilia Romagna F1 Grand Prix 2021 April 19, 2021
- India Clinches 14 medal at 2021 Senior Asian Wrestling Championship April 19, 2021
- Rating Agencies downgrade India’s GDP forecasts for FY22 April 19, 2021
- NASA Awards $2.9 billion contract to SpaceX April 19, 2021
- Former Footballer Ahmed Hussain Passes Away April 19, 2021
- World Liver Day observed globally on 19 April April 19, 2021
- World Heritage Day observed globally on 18 April April 19, 2021
- Microsoft buys AI speech tech company Nuance for $19.7 billion April 17, 2021
- Lifetime Achievement Award received by Roberto Benigni April 17, 2021
- NASA to launch SpaceX Crew 2 on April 22 April 17, 2021
- Suresh Raina’s memoir ‘Believe’ to release in 2021 April 17, 2021
- RBL Bank Mastercard partner to offer first-of its-kind payment functionality April 17, 2021
- 8th Indo-Kyrgyz Special Forces Exercise ‘Khanjar’ Flags off April 17, 2021
- PM Modi released 4 books related to Babasaheb Ambedkar April 17, 2021
- Renowned Radiologist Dr. Kakarla Subba Rao Passes Away April 17, 2021
- Wisden Award 2021 announced April 17, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Gender Samvaad event launched by Ministry of Rural Development
- Italy launches first ever mega food park in India
- Piyush Goyal Launches “e-SANTA”, an Electronic Marketplace For Aqua Farmers
- Mental-Health Digital Platform MANAS Launched
- Ramesh Pokhriyal launches implementation plan ‘SARTHAQ’
- Tika Utsav: COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- India gifts Rs 100 crore patrol vessel “PS Zoroaster” to Seychelles
- Narendra Singh Tomar launches Madhukranti portal
International Current Affairs
- US President Biden announces complete troop withdrawal from Afghanistan
- “To Honour” BR Ambedkar, Indian-American Congressman Introduces Resolution
- Sanskrit learning app ‘Little Guru’ unveiled in Bangladesh
- United Arab Emirates names its first female astronaut
- Singapore becomes first country to ratify mega free trade agreement ‘RCEP’
- Niger President Bazoum Names Mahamadou as New Prime Minister
- Vietnam National Assembly selects PM & President
- Kosovo’s parliament elects Vjosa Osmani as president
- RBI approves re-appointment of Murali Natarajan as DCB Bank MD and CEO
- Prime Minister of Haiti Joseph Jouthe Resigns
- Siddharth Longjam appointed new NADA DG
- Poonam Gupta to head NCAER as its first woman DG
- Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra named as next Chief Election Commissioner
- Govt Appoints S Ramann as SIDBI CMD
Sports Current Affairs
- India’s Mirabai Chanu creates a new Clean and Jerk world record in Tashkent
- Max Verstappen Wins Emilia Romagna F1 Grand Prix 2021
- India Clinches 14 medal at 2021 Senior Asian Wrestling Championship
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar wins ICC Players of the Month award
- Kiren Rijiju inaugurates Khelo India State Centre of Excellence in Srinagar
- FIFA suspends Pakistan and Chad football federations
- NALCO to get President’s award for excellent CSR
- Sports Journalists Federation of India 2019 Awards
- IIT Kanpur honours Gopichand with honorary doctorate
- Indian woman crowned Miss Universe Australia
- The Tribune’s reporter wins the ‘Journalist of the Year’ RedInk Award
- Award for Malayalam film at 22nd Shanghai International Film Festival
- Indian engineer wins Innovation Award in UK
- 44th Matri Shree Media Awards
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- Former MP Rajnath Singh Surya passes away
Banking Current Affairs
- SBICAP Ventures Launches SME, Affordable Housing Funds
- RBI To Set Up Expert Panel to Look Into Issues on Capital Surplus
- Sunil Mehta Panel Incorporates ‘Sashakt India AMC’ for Large NPAs
- Karnataka Bank launches CASA campaign ‘KBL SB – TASC’
- IndusInd Bank Launches India’s 1st Interactive Credit Card With Buttons
- RBI Cancels Registration of 31 NBFCs
- RBI Plans Ombudsman For Digital Payments
- RBI Initiates Process To Set Up Digital Public Credit Registry
- RBI Allows Banks To Provide Partial Credit Enhancement of NBFC Bonds
- Kirloskar Group Gets RBI Nod For NBFC Biz
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: Faqs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.