Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Centrum gets RBI’s in-principle nod to take over PMC Bank June 19, 2021
- Ireland’s Kevin O’Brien Announces Retirement From ODIs June 19, 2021
- PM Modi launches crash course to train one lakh ‘Covid warriors’ June 19, 2021
- ReNew Power CMD Sumant Sinha recognised as SDG Pioneers by UNGC June 19, 2021
- Mufti Faiz-ul-Waheed, who first translated Quran into Gojri language, passes away June 19, 2021
- LTI Awarded Snowflake Global Innovation Partner of the Year June 19, 2021
- Delhi CM Launches ‘Jahan Vote, Wahan Vaccination’ Campaign June 19, 2021
- IndusInd Bank launches a digital lending platform “IndusEasy Credit” June 19, 2021
- India maintains 43rd rank on IMD’s World Competitiveness Index 2021 June 19, 2021
- Zambia’s first President Kenneth Kaunda passes away June 19, 2021
- Environmental Organisation ‘Familial Forestry’ wins prestigious UN Award June 19, 2021
- National Reading Day: 19 June June 19, 2021
- Legendary India sprinter Milkha Singh passes away June 19, 2021
- International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict June 19, 2021
- Sports brand Puma India extends partnership with Yuvraj Singh June 18, 2021
- Rajasthan govt will set Vedic Education and Sanskar Board June 18, 2021
- UK and Australia agreed on historic free trade agreement June 18, 2021
- MP Govt launches ‘Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti Abhiyan’ June 18, 2021
- European Space Agency (ESA) will launch world’s first wooden satellite June 18, 2021
- Govt appoints Aashish Chandorkar as director at India’s WTO mission June 18, 2021
- LIC CSL launches prepaid gift card in collaboration with IDBI Bank June 18, 2021
- CII projects India’s FY22 GDP growth at 9.5% June 18, 2021
- India ranked 2nd in share of central bank surplus transfers June 18, 2021
- Autistic Pride Day: 18 June June 18, 2021
National Current Affairs
- PM Modi launches crash course to train one lakh ‘Covid warriors’
- Central Govt launched “Project O2 for India” initiative
- Cabinet approves Deep Ocean Mission of Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Ayush Launches ‘Namaste Yoga’ App
- India elected as member of UN Economic and Social Council for 2022-24
- India Launches Global Energy Initiative “Mission Innovation CleanTech Exchange”
- PM Modi Launches Three E-100 Ethanol Dispensing Stations in Pune
- IEFPA’s 6 modules of short films titled “Hisab Ki Kitaab” launched
International Current Affairs
- UK and Australia agreed on historic free trade agreement
- NATO leaders declare China a global security challenge
- UAE, Brazil, Albania, Gabon, Ghana elected to UNSC
- Naftali Bennett Takes Charge as Israel’s new Prime Minister
- Israel will become the World’s First Mask-Free Country from June 15
- Ex-Mongolian prime minister Khurelsukh won presidential election
- Russian navy building first fully stealth warship
- El Salvador becomes first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender
- ReNew Power CMD Sumant Sinha recognised as SDG Pioneers by UNGC
- International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Sports brand Puma India extends partnership with Yuvraj Singh
- Govt appoints Aashish Chandorkar as director at India’s WTO mission
- Microsoft names CEO Satya Nadella as chairman
- Mukesh Sharma appointed honorary member of WHO’s Technical Advisory Group
Sports Current Affairs
- Ireland’s Kevin O’Brien Announces Retirement From ODIs
- Wrestler Vinesh Phogat clinched gold medal in Poland open
- Kathryn Bryce, Mushfiqur Rahim named ICC Players of the month for May
- D. Gukesh wins Gelfand Challenge chess title
- Novak Djokovic wins French Open Tennis Title 2021
- Patiala to host Indian Grand Prix 4
- ISRO Chairman K. Sivan honoured with A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Award
- Wg Cdr Abhinandan Varthaman to be honoured with Vir Chakra
- Priyam Chatterjee becomes 1st Indian chef to win French honour
- Rajasthan bags award at World Education Summit 2019
- National Youth Awards conferred for development and social service work
- Lionel Messi Wins UEFA Goal of the Season Award 2018-19
- 66th National Film Awards
- ISRO announces Vikram Sarabhai Journalism Award 2019
- 4th edition of National Entrepreneurship Awards, 2019
- BAFTA LA to honour Steve Coogan with Charlie Chaplin Award
Banking Current Affairs
- HDFC MF Surpasses ICICI Prudential MF to Become Largest AMC in India
- Syndicate Bank And SBI Life Insurance Signed Bancassurance Pact
- Cabinet Approves Merger of Vijaya Bank & Dena Bank With Bank of Baroda
- RBI Releases The Financial Stability Report
- RBI Provides For One-Time Restructuring Of Loans To MSMEs
- RBI Lifts Six Month Ban From Paytm Payments Bank
- Government Infused Rs 10,882 crore in 4 Public Sector Banks
- Allahabad Bank, SBI Life Join Hand For Bancassurance Partnership
- Banks Recover Rs40,400 crore From Defaulters: RBI Report
- ESAF SFB Gets RBI Nod To Operate As Scheduled Bank
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.