Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- 14 Tiger Reserves of India get (CA|TS) Recognition July 31, 2021
- 36th edition of CORPAT between India and Indonesia begins July 31, 2021
- World Ranger Day: 31 July July 31, 2021
- Intel launches ‘AI For All’ initiative in collaboration with CBSE July 30, 2021
- Madgaum Urban Co-op Bank licence cancelled by RBI July 30, 2021
- International Day of Friendship: 30 July July 30, 2021
- Former England bowler Mike Hendrick passes away July 30, 2021
- Vantika Agarwal bags national women online chess title July 30, 2021
- Maldives’ Abdulla Shahid won the Presidency of the 76th UNGA July 30, 2021
- Govt announces 27% reservation for OBCs, 10% quota for EWS in medical seats July 30, 2021
- Property consultant Colliers appoints Ramesh Nair as CEO for India July 30, 2021
- IIT Hyderabad developed Covid RNA test kit called “COVIHOME” July 30, 2021
- Kerala police launched ‘Pink Protection’ project for women safety July 30, 2021
- Vaidehi Dongre from Michigan crowned as Miss India USA July 30, 2021
- BIAL signs a deal with IBM to set up ‘Airport in a Box’ platform July 30, 2021
- Bhoot Jolokia chillies from Nagaland exported to London July 30, 2021
- World Day Against Trafficking in Persons: 30th July July 30, 2021
- Maruti Suzuki, Savitribai Phule Pune University tie-up to train youth July 29, 2021
- Ladakh gets RBI nod to acquire 8.23% stake in J&K Bank July 29, 2021
- RBI imposes Rs 5-crore monetary penalty on Axis Bank July 29, 2021
- Paytm Payments Bank crosses 1 crore FASTags mark July 29, 2021
- Sunjeev Sahota among 13 contenders for fiction’s Booker Prize July 29, 2021
- Hubble Finds First Evidence of Water Vapor at Jupiter’s Moon Ganymede July 29, 2021
- GoI to set up Garima Grihas for transgender persons to provide safe shelter July 29, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Govt announces 27% reservation for OBCs, 10% quota for EWS in medical seats
- GoI to set up Garima Grihas for transgender persons to provide safe shelter
- Govt to set up center for animation, visual effects, gaming
- Amit Shah inaugurates Greater Sohra Water Supply Scheme
- Govt to set up Indian Institute of Heritage at Noida
- Digital Platform “Kisan Sarathi” launched to facilitate farmers
- 6th anniversary of Skill India Mission addressed by PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates ‘Rudraksh’ convention centre in Varanasi
International Current Affairs
- Maldives’ Abdulla Shahid won the Presidency of the 76th UNGA
- Najib Mikati picked as new Lebanon’s prime minister
- Brazil landscape garden Sitio Burle Marx receives UNESCO World Heritage status
- Sunseap set to build world’s biggest floating solar in Indonesia
- UNESCO grants World Heritage Status to Madrid’s Paseo del Prado and Retiro Park
- Philippines becomes first country to approve Golden Rice for planting
- United Kingdom reports cases of ‘Norovirus’ infection
- Sweden joins International Solar Alliance
- Property consultant Colliers appoints Ramesh Nair as CEO for India
- Rakesh Asthana appointed as Delhi Police Commissioner
- Yusuffali to be Abu Dhabi CCI’s vice-chairman
- IPS officer Nasir Kamal appointed DG of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security
- Shiv Nadar steps down as HCL Tech MD
- FinMin Joint Secretary Rashmi R Das appointed to UN Tax Committee
Sports Current Affairs
- Vantika Agarwal bags national women online chess title
- Momiji Nishiya becomes one of the youngest gold medal winners in Olympic
- Japan’s Yuto Horigome wins first ever Olympic gold medal in skateboarding
- Priya Malik wins Gold at World Cadet Wrestling Championship
- China’s Yang Qian Wins First Gold Medal of Tokyo Olympics
- IOA ropes in Adani Group as sponsor for Tokyo Olympics
- “Oscars of science” awarded to Event Horizon Telescope Team
- Odisha won the IT Excellence Award, 2019 in disaster management
- Muhammad Yunus conferred ‘Lamp of Peace of Saint Francis’ Award
- Vaishno Devi Shrine tops list of ‘Swachh Iconic Places’
- PM Narendra Modi to be honoured with Global Goalkeeper Award
- DAY-NULM conferred the prestigious SKOCH Governance Gold Award
- Maitri mobile app win tech prize in US
- Indian documentary ‘I’m Jeeja’ wins award at We Care Film Festival
- Eric Cantona to be honored with UEFA President’s Award
- ONGC’s CMD honoured with Distinguished Fellowship of IOD, 2019
Banking Current Affairs
- HDFC ERGO Launched 1st-of-its-kind Trip Protector’ Policy
- NTPC Signs Pact With SBI For Rs 5000 crore Term Loan
- RBI Doubles The Limit Of Bulk Deposits From Rs. 1 Crore To Rs 2 Crore
- RBI Slaps Fine of Rs 1 crore on SBI
- Fino Payments Bank Partners With Suryoday SFB To Offer Sweep Account Facility
- IBA Issued Advisory To Waive Off Various Charges For Kisan Credit Card
- RBI Slaps Penalty on Syndicate Bank and Axis Bank
- Two RRBs To Be Merged To Form Tamil Nadu Grama Bank
- ADB Buys 14% Stake In Annapurna Finance
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Launches Kisan Suvidha Loan
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.