Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Parakram Diwas: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose 125th Birth Anniversary January 23, 2022
- PM Modi to unveil 216-foot statue of saint Ramanujacharya January 22, 2022
- ‘Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav se Swarnim Bharat Ki Ore’ programme launched by PM Modi January 22, 2022
- Sushmita Sen wins International Association of Working Women Award January 22, 2022
- UNCTAD report: FDI flows to India falls by 26% in 2021 January 22, 2022
- A book titled ‘The Legend of Birsa Munda’ authored by Tuhin A Sinha & Ankita Verma January 22, 2022
- Indonesia names new capital Nusantara, replacing sinking Jakarta January 22, 2022
- Scientists name new species of rainfrog after Greta Thunberg January 22, 2022
- Jerri hamlet declared as first ‘Milk Village’ of J&K January 22, 2022
- Tripura celebrated 44th Kokborok Day January 22, 2022
- GOI merges eternal flame of Amar Jawan Jyoti with National War Memorial flame January 22, 2022
- Jahnavi Dangeti becomes first Indian to complete prestigious Nasa programme January 21, 2022
- Chanchal Kumar named as new MD of NHIDCL January 21, 2022
- 1st BRICS Sherpas meeting of 2022 held under Chinese chairship January 21, 2022
- World’s oldest living man, Saturnino de la Fuente, passes away at 112 January 21, 2022
- Ind-Ra Projects India’s GDP Growth Rate at 7.6% in FY23 January 21, 2022
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma named as ambassador of Internet panel on languages UASG January 21, 2022
- Dileep Sanghani named as new Chairman of IFFCO January 21, 2022
- Oxford University Press declares ‘Anxiety’ as Children’s Word of the Year 2021 January 21, 2022
- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla wins $1 million Genesis Prize for COVID-19 vaccine January 21, 2022
- Pakistani Skipper Babar Azam Named Captain of ICC Men’s T20I Team of the Year January 21, 2022
- IIMK LIVE and Indian Bank ink MoU to disburse loans upto Rs 50 Crore for Startups January 21, 2022
- RBI announces Digital Payments Index for September 2021 January 21, 2022
- ILO Report: Global unemployment level in 2022 projected at 207 million January 21, 2022
National Current Affairs
- PM Modi to unveil 216-foot statue of saint Ramanujacharya
- ‘Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav se Swarnim Bharat Ki Ore’ programme launched by PM Modi
- GOI merges eternal flame of Amar Jawan Jyoti with National War Memorial flame
- DPIIT organized Startup India Innovation Week from 10 to 16 January
- Minister of State Subhas Sarkar launches Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar
- GoI launches stamp to mark 1 year of Covid vaccination
- World’s largest Khadi National Flag displayed at Longewala
- PM Narendra Modi declares January 16 as ‘National Startup Day’
International Current Affairs
- Indonesia names new capital Nusantara, replacing sinking Jakarta
- Israel completed a successful flight test of the Arrow-3
- South Africa Launches 1st ‘made In Africa’ Satellites
- Poet Maya Angelou becomes the first black woman to appear on US coin
- Daniel Ortega sworn in as President of Nicaragua for 5th term
- India give support to Sri Lanka to overcome forex crisis
- Cyprus detects new ‘Deltacron’ Covid variant
- Alikhan Smailov appointed as new Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
- Chanchal Kumar named as new MD of NHIDCL
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma named as ambassador of Internet panel on languages UASG
- Dileep Sanghani named as new Chairman of IFFCO
- Centre appoints Vikram Dev Dutt as new CMD of Air India
- Lt Gen Manoj Pande appointed as next Army Vice Chief
- Roberta Metsola takes over EU parliament presidency
Sports Current Affairs
- Pakistani Skipper Babar Azam Named Captain of ICC Men’s T20I Team of the Year
- India tennis star Sania Mirza to retire after 2022 season
- TCS becomes title sponsor of Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- India to host AFC Women’s football Asian Cup 2022
- Russia’s Aslan Karatsev wins Sydney Tennis Classic
- Goalkeeper Savita Punia named captain of India Women’s Hockey team
- DBS Bank India clinches two awards at ET BFSI Excellence Awards 2021
- Azim Premji receives Dr. Ida S. Scudder Oration award
- Karnataka Bank won 2 DigiDhan Awards by MeitY
- India’s Harnaaz Sandhu crowned 70th Miss Universe 2021
- Indian Mathematician Neena Gupta receives Ramanujan Prize 2021
- Balkrishna Doshi Awarded 2022 RIBA Royal Gold Medal for Architecture
- IIT-Kanpur Scientist Ropesh Goyal bags “Young Geospatial Scientist” Award
- Nilmani Phookan Jr and Damodar Mauzo receive Jnanpith Award
- Mathematician Nikhil Srivastava selected for inaugural AMS’s Ciprian Foias Award
- Nizamuddin Basti project wins two UNESCO heritage awards
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI imposed restrictions on Nagar Urban Co-operative Bank
- City Union Bank & NPCI launched ‘On-the-Go’ wearable keychain
- PNB launched “PNB Pride-CRMD module” app for differently-abled employees
- IDFC FIRST Bank debuts India’s first standalone metal debit card
- Federal Bank launches an exclusive feature-rich scheme for women
- SBI listed USD 650-million Green Bonds on India INX and LuxSE
- White-label ATMs : India1 Payments installed 10,000 white-label ATMs
- India’s 1st Credit Card made from Recycled PVC Plastic launched by HSBC
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance tied up with TropoGo for Drone Insurance
- RBI imposes Rs 1 Crore penalty on SBI for not following norms
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Current Affairs Awards & Achievements : Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments Current Affairs : this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2022: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.