Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- RBI imposes Rs 6 lakh penalty on Hewlett-Packard Financial Services August 5, 2021
- A new book on Balakot air strikes 2019 authored by Manan Bhatt August 5, 2021
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya wins silver medal at Tokyo Olympics 2020 August 5, 2021
- Union Cabinet approves continuation of 1,023 fast track special courts August 5, 2021
- BRO builds world’s highest road in Ladakh at 19,300 feet August 5, 2021
- Governors can pardon prisoners: Supreme Court of India August 5, 2021
- Indian Olympics contingent to be Guests at Independence Day August 5, 2021
- INS Khanjar becomes the first INS to call at heritage coastal port August 5, 2021
- C.R. Rao Gold Medal award winners announced August 5, 2021
- Retired Justice V M Kanade appointed Lokayukta in Mumbai August 5, 2021
- Padma Shri awardee Padma Sachdev passes away August 5, 2021
- Kumar Mangalam Birla steps down as Non-Executive Chairman of Vi August 5, 2021
- Uttarakhand unveils India’s first earthquake mobile app August 5, 2021
- India & World Bank sign $250 million project to safe dams and resilient August 5, 2021
- India wins bronze in men’s hockey, beat Germany 5-4 August 5, 2021
- A book on Leopard titled ‘Leopard Diaries – the Rosette in India’ by Sanjay Gubbi August 4, 2021
- A new book titled “My Own Mazagon” by Captain Ramesh Babu August 4, 2021
- ESA launched ‘Eutelsat Quantum’ revolutionary reprogrammable Satellite August 4, 2021
- Ordnance Factory launches new weapon ‘Trichy Carbine’ August 4, 2021
- Mumbai, Bengaluru lose top-100 spots in QS Best Student Cities Ranking August 4, 2021
- IAF inducts 2nd squadron of Rafale aircraft at West Bengal’s Hasimara August 4, 2021
- World’s largest star sapphire cluster found in a Sri Lankan backyard August 4, 2021
- Shehroze Kashif becomes world’s youngest mountaineer to scale K2 August 4, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics 2020: Boxer Lovlina Borgohain Claims Bronze Medal August 4, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Union Cabinet approves continuation of 1,023 fast track special courts
- Indian Olympics contingent to be Guests at Independence Day
- Union Minister of Science & Technology releases “Biotech-PRIDE”
- PM Modi to launch e-RUPI digital payment solution
- PM Modi launches Academic Bank of Credit and Artificial Intelligence programme
- Govt announces 27% reservation for OBCs, 10% quota for EWS in medical seats
- GoI to set up Garima Grihas for transgender persons to provide safe shelter
- Govt to set up center for animation, visual effects, gaming
International Current Affairs
- Shehroze Kashif becomes world’s youngest mountaineer to scale K2
- IMF approves historic $650 bln allocation of Special Drawing Rights
- Myanmar Military Chief appointed as interim Prime Minister
- Nikol Pashinyan Re-appointed as PM of Armenia
- Maldives’ Abdulla Shahid won the Presidency of the 76th UNGA
- Najib Mikati picked as new Lebanon’s prime minister
- Brazil landscape garden Sitio Burle Marx receives UNESCO World Heritage status
- Sunseap set to build world’s biggest floating solar in Indonesia
- Retired Justice V M Kanade appointed Lokayukta in Mumbai
- Kumar Mangalam Birla steps down as Non-Executive Chairman of Vi
- Mini Ipe appointed as LIC MD ahead of proposed IPO
- Bvlgari appoints Priyanka Chopra as its global brand ambassador
- Deepak Das takes charge as new Controller General of Accounts
- Vice Admiral SN Ghormade takes charge as Vice Chief of the Naval Staff
Sports Current Affairs
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya wins silver medal at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- India wins bronze in men’s hockey, beat Germany 5-4
- Tokyo Olympics 2020: Boxer Lovlina Borgohain Claims Bronze Medal
- Anurag Thakur Launches Paralympic Theme Song “Kar De Kamaal Tu”
- US clinches CONCACAF Gold Cup in football
- Alexander Zverev wins gold in men’s singles tennis at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- India’s Tillotama Shome wins Best Actor award at UK Asian Film Festival
- Zimbabwean novelist Tsitsi Dangarembga wins PEN Pinter prize 2021
- BAFTA TV Awards 2021 winners announced
- Arunachal Pradesh’s Water Burial bags best film National Award
- Thomas Vijayan Wins Nature TTL Photographer of the Year 2021
- David Diop wins International Booker 2021
- Nitin Rakesh and Jerry Wind win International Business Book of the Year Award 2021
- Utah Jazz’s Jordan Clarkson wins 2021 Sixth Man of the Year
- WHO honours Dr Harsh Vardhan for efforts in tobacco control
- 3 Indian peacekeepers to be honoured with UN’s prestigious medal
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI imposes penalty on BoI, PNB totalling Rs 6 crore
- ICICI Bank Became 2nd Globally to offer ‘SWIFT gpi Instant’ facility
- ICICI Lombard companions with Microsoft to automate audits of service calls
- RBI cancels licence of Shivajirao Bhosale Sahakari Bank
- RBI imposes Rs 10 crore penalty on HDFC Bank
- RBI Annual Report 2021: Highlights
- ICICI Bank has collaborated with NPCI to link its ‘Pockets’ digital wallet to the UPI
- Equitas Small Finance Bank offers online process for NRI account opening
- Kotak Mahindra Bank issues India’s first FPI licence to GIFT AIF
- IDBI Bank launches digital loan processing system
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.