Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- UCO Bank chief A K Goel elected as Chairman of IBA October 16, 2021
- Reliance Industries tops in Forbes World’s Best Employer 2021 Ranking October 16, 2021
- India ranks 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021 October 16, 2021
- Ritesh Chauhan named as CEO of PM Fasal Bima Yojana October 16, 2021
- World Food Day: 16 October October 16, 2021
- 17th Edition of Indo-US Joint Military Exercise “Ex Yudh Abhyas 2021 October 15, 2021
- Microsoft team wins 2021 C.K. Prahalad Award October 15, 2021
- International Day of Rural Women: 15 October October 15, 2021
- World Student’s Day 2021: 15 October October 15, 2021
- OYO appoints Paralympian Deepa Malik as independent director October 14, 2021
- Sajjan Jindal appointed chairman of World Steel Association October 14, 2021
- India’s first Atal Community Innovation Center launched in Jaipur October 14, 2021
- Ireland’s Amy Hunter becomes youngest batter to hit ODI hundred October 14, 2021
- IFFCO chairman Sardar Balvinder Singh Nakai passes away October 14, 2021
- Kotak Mahindra Bank launches Micro ATMs across India October 14, 2021
- IndusInd Bank gets authorised by RBI to collect Direct and Indirect Taxes October 14, 2021
- Fire-Boltt ropes in Virat Kohli as new brand ambassador October 14, 2021
- Centre accords “Maharatna” status to state-owned PFC Ltd October 14, 2021
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 100 lakh crore PM Gati Shakti-National Master Plan October 14, 2021
- IMF Projects Indian Economy to grow at 9.5% in FY22 October 14, 2021
- ADB Raises 2019–2030 Climate Financing Goal to $100 Billion October 14, 2021
- India Ranks Third in 2021 EY Index October 14, 2021
- International E-Waste Day: 14 October October 14, 2021
- World Standards Day observed on 14th October October 14, 2021
National Current Affairs
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 100 lakh crore PM Gati Shakti-National Master Plan
- PM Narendra Modi addresses 28th NHRC Foundation Day programme
- GoI launched ‘My Port App’ for digital monitoring of port operations
- PM Narendra Modi launches Indian Space Association
- Jyotiraditya M. Scindia flags off the Doon Drone Mela
- India Joins High Ambition Coalition for Nature and People
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates to nation 35 PSA Oxygen Plants
- Centre approves setting up 7 PM MITRA Parks in 5 years
International Current Affairs
- Germany launches World’s First Self-Driving Train
- IEA invites India to become full-time member
- Alexander Schellenberg appointed Austria’s new Chancellor
- Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed takes oath for second term
- India Pavilion inaugurated at Dubai Expo 2020
- Najla Bouden Romdhane appointed as first woman PM of Tunisia
- North Korea tests fire hypersonic missile “Hwasong-8”
- Fumio Kishida to become Japan’s next PM
- UCO Bank chief A K Goel elected as Chairman of IBA
- Ritesh Chauhan named as CEO of PM Fasal Bima Yojana
- OYO appoints Paralympian Deepa Malik as independent director
- Sajjan Jindal appointed chairman of World Steel Association
- Fire-Boltt ropes in Virat Kohli as new brand ambassador
- Amit Khare appointed advisor to PM Modi
Sports Current Affairs
- Ireland’s Amy Hunter becomes youngest batter to hit ODI hundred
- Indian Shooters win 43 medals at ISSF Junior World Championship
- FIFA unveils “Ibha” mascot of India’s 2022 U-17 Women’s World Cup
- Valtteri Bottas Wins Turkish Grand Prix 2021
- Wrestler Anshu Malik becomes 1st Indian woman to win World Championships Silver
- Germany unveils Euro 2024 championship logo
- Vidisha Baliyan was crowned the Miss Deaf World 2019 title
- Sudarsan Pattnaik wins Peoples Choice Award in the U.S.
- Meryl Streep to receive Tribute Actor Award at TIFF 2019
- 6 firms honoured with CSR Journal Excellence Awards
- Keshav Dutt, Prasun Banerjee to be honoured with Mohun Bagan Ratna
- Vocalist S Sowmya wins Sangita Kalanidhi award
- Sachin Tendulkar 6th Indian to be inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- P T Usha nominated for IAAF Veteran Pin
- Govt’s ”Find the Incredible You” campaign wins PATA award
- The Sangeet Natak Akademi announces winners for 2018
Banking Current Affairs
- SBICAP Ventures Launches SME, Affordable Housing Funds
- RBI To Set Up Expert Panel to Look Into Issues on Capital Surplus
- Sunil Mehta Panel Incorporates ‘Sashakt India AMC’ for Large NPAs
- Karnataka Bank launches CASA campaign ‘KBL SB – TASC’
- IndusInd Bank Launches India’s 1st Interactive Credit Card With Buttons
- RBI Cancels Registration of 31 NBFCs
- RBI Plans Ombudsman For Digital Payments
- RBI Initiates Process To Set Up Digital Public Credit Registry
- RBI Allows Banks To Provide Partial Credit Enhancement of NBFC Bonds
- Kirloskar Group Gets RBI Nod For NBFC Biz
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.