Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Roberta Metsola takes over EU parliament presidency January 19, 2022
- Renowned Bengali theatre personality Saoli Mitra passes away January 19, 2022
- India to host AFC Women’s football Asian Cup 2022 January 19, 2022
- India & Japan conducted Maritime Partnership Exercise in Bay of Bengal January 19, 2022
- Noted environmentalist & ‘Save Silent Valley’ campaigner M.K. Prasad passes away January 19, 2022
- DPIIT organized Startup India Innovation Week from 10 to 16 January January 19, 2022
- A book titled “Bose: The Untold Story of An Inconvenient Nationalist” by Chandrachur Ghose January 19, 2022
- Axis Bank & CRMNEXT won IBSi Innovation Awards 2021 January 19, 2022
- Dubai opens its Infinity Bridge for traffic for the first time January 19, 2022
- Legendary Bengali comics artist, writer and illustrator, Narayan Debnath passes away January 19, 2022
- The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 announced January 19, 2022
- MobiKwik launches ‘ClickPay’ in collaboration with NBBL January 19, 2022
- JIO becomes 1st telecom company to roll-out UPI AUTOPAY January 19, 2022
- Legendary Collarwali Tigress who gave birth to 29 cubs passes away January 19, 2022
- NDRF celebrates its 17th Raising Day on 19 January 2022 January 19, 2022
- Narendra Kumar Goenka named as new chairman of AEPC January 18, 2022
- Minister of State Subhas Sarkar launches Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar January 18, 2022
- South Africa Launches 1st ‘made In Africa’ Satellites January 18, 2022
- Poet Maya Angelou becomes the first black woman to appear on US coin January 18, 2022
- 9th women National Ice Hockey Championship-2022 begins January 18, 2022
- Former PM of Japan Toshiki Kaifu passes away January 18, 2022
- GoI launches stamp to mark 1 year of Covid vaccination January 18, 2022
- Oxfam India released ‘Inequality Kills’ Report January 18, 2022
- Sumit Bhale won gold medal at the International Folk Art Festival January 18, 2022
National Current Affairs
- DPIIT organized Startup India Innovation Week from 10 to 16 January
- Minister of State Subhas Sarkar launches Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar
- GoI launches stamp to mark 1 year of Covid vaccination
- World’s largest Khadi National Flag displayed at Longewala
- PM Narendra Modi declares January 16 as ‘National Startup Day’
- ‘North East on Wheels Expedition’ launched to promote Culture of Northeastern States
- PM Modi inaugurated MSME Technology Centre
- India Skills 2021 competition concluded
International Current Affairs
- South Africa Launches 1st ‘made In Africa’ Satellites
- Poet Maya Angelou becomes the first black woman to appear on US coin
- Daniel Ortega sworn in as President of Nicaragua for 5th term
- India give support to Sri Lanka to overcome forex crisis
- Cyprus detects new ‘Deltacron’ Covid variant
- Alikhan Smailov appointed as new Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
- Australia & Japan signed defence agreement to counter China
- Justice Ayesha Malik to be Pakistan’s first woman Supreme Court judge
- Roberta Metsola takes over EU parliament presidency
- Narendra Kumar Goenka named as new chairman of AEPC
- Shersingh B Khyalia appointed as CEO of Adani Power
- Raghuvendra Tanwar appointed chairman of ICHR
- RBI approves appointment of Ittira Davis as MD & CEO of Ujjivan SFB
- Rocket scientist S Somanath appointed as new ISRO chief
Sports Current Affairs
- India to host AFC Women’s football Asian Cup 2022
- Russia’s Aslan Karatsev wins Sydney Tennis Classic
- Goalkeeper Savita Punia named captain of India Women’s Hockey team
- Tasnim Mir became the World No 1 in Badminton U-19 Girls Singles
- Lakshya Sen defeats Loh Kean Yew to win maiden Super 500 title
- Kohli quits as India’s Test captain after seven years 2022
- Ravish Kumar wins Ramon Magsaysay award 2019
- Former Cricketer Kapil Dev honoured with Bharat Gaurav Award
- Ruhan Rajput honoured with ‘Entrepreneur of the Year Award, 2019’
- DD News channel bagged Champions of Empathy Award
- ‘Indian Woman of Influence Award’ received by Priya Priyadarshini Jain
- Vidisha Baliyan was crowned the Miss Deaf World 2019 title
- Sudarsan Pattnaik wins Peoples Choice Award in the U.S.
- Meryl Streep to receive Tribute Actor Award at TIFF 2019
- 6 firms honoured with CSR Journal Excellence Awards
- Keshav Dutt, Prasun Banerjee to be honoured with Mohun Bagan Ratna
Banking Current Affairs
- RBI Cancels Registration of 31 NBFCs
- RBI Plans Ombudsman For Digital Payments
- RBI Initiates Process To Set Up Digital Public Credit Registry
- RBI Allows Banks To Provide Partial Credit Enhancement of NBFC Bonds
- Kirloskar Group Gets RBI Nod For NBFC Biz
- SBI, Hitachi Payments Form Joint Venture For Digital Payment Platform
- IDFC Bank To Be Renamed As IDFC First Bank
- RBI Lifts The Ban On Fino Payments Bank To Open New Accounts
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Current Affairs Awards & Achievements : Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments Current Affairs : this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2022: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.