Welcome to Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2020 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- International Turban Day: April 13 April 14, 2021
- Ambedkar Jayanti: 14 April April 14, 2021
- World Chagas Disease Day : 14 April April 14, 2021
- Axis Bank becomes co-promoter of Max Life Insurance April 13, 2021
- Sanskrit learning app ‘Little Guru’ unveiled in Bangladesh April 13, 2021
- Bharti AXA Life and Fincare SFB join hands for bancassurance partnership April 13, 2021
- Ghaziabad issues India’s first municipal green bonds April 13, 2021
- Poonam Gupta to head NCAER as its first woman DG April 13, 2021
- Russian Vaccine Sputnik V gets emergency use authorisation in India April 13, 2021
- Lilavati Awards 2020 announced April 13, 2021
- Legendary shooting coach Sanjay Chakravarty Passes away April 13, 2021
- 102 years of Jallianwala Bagh Massacre April 13, 2021
- 74th Edition of BAFTA Awards 2021 announced April 13, 2021
- Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra named as next Chief Election Commissioner April 13, 2021
- Nomura slashes India’s GDP forecast to 12.6% in FY22 April 13, 2021
- Indian Business Tycoon Yusuffali MA Gets Top Civilian Award In UAE April 12, 2021
- Veteran actor Satish Kaul passes away April 12, 2021
- United Arab Emirates names its first female astronaut April 12, 2021
- Airtel Payments Bank announces ‘Rewards123’ savings account April 12, 2021
- Guneet Monga conferred with Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters honour April 12, 2021
- Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020 published April 12, 2021
- Ramesh Pokhriyal launches implementation plan ‘SARTHAQ’ April 12, 2021
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik launches ‘mask abhiyan’ against Covid-19 April 12, 2021
- Punjab appoints Sonu Sood as state’s covid vaccination ambassador April 12, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Ramesh Pokhriyal launches implementation plan ‘SARTHAQ’
- Tika Utsav: COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
- India gifts Rs 100 crore patrol vessel “PS Zoroaster” to Seychelles
- Narendra Singh Tomar launches Madhukranti portal
- CJI launches top court’s AI-driven research portal ‘SUPACE’
- Dr Harsh Vardhan and Arjun Munda launches Tribal Health Collaborative ‘Anamaya’
- India completes arch of world’s highest railway bridge in J&K
- Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched “MyNEP2020” platform of NCTE Web Portal
International Current Affairs
- Sanskrit learning app ‘Little Guru’ unveiled in Bangladesh
- United Arab Emirates names its first female astronaut
- Singapore becomes first country to ratify mega free trade agreement ‘RCEP’
- Niger President Bazoum Names Mahamadou as New Prime Minister
- Vietnam National Assembly selects PM & President
- Kosovo’s parliament elects Vjosa Osmani as president
- Russia registers world’s 1st Covid vaccine Carnivac-Cov for animals
- Indo-Korean Friendship Park Inaugurated at Delhi Cantonment
- Poonam Gupta to head NCAER as its first woman DG
- Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra named as next Chief Election Commissioner
- Govt Appoints S Ramann as SIDBI CMD
- Chintan Vaishnav appointed as Mission Director of Atal Innovation Mission
- Carl Bildt appointed WHO special envoy for ACT-Accelerator
- Justice N V Ramana to assume charge as next CJI
Sports Current Affairs
- Kiren Rijiju inaugurates Khelo India State Centre of Excellence in Srinagar
- FIFA suspends Pakistan and Chad football federations
- Hurkacz beats Sinner to win Miami Open
- Tashkent to host 2023 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Aniyan Midhun wins gold at south Asian Wushu tourney
- Lewis Hamilton won bahrain Grand Prix 2021
- NTPC wins the prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2020
- Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay-NIF book prize announced
- Srinagar’s Amar Singh College recognised with UNESCO Award
- Donald Trump Honours PM Modi With Top US Honour ‘Legion Of Merit’
- Ratan Tata honoured with “ASSOCHAM Enterprise of the Century Award”
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Telecom Skill Excellence Awards announced
- Ratan Tata to be honoured with ‘Global Visionary of Sustainable Business and Peace’ award
- India’s Vidyut Mohan named among ‘Young Champions of the Earth’ by UNEP
- Robert Lewandowski and Lucy Bronze win best of 2020 FIFA awards
- SAIL gets Golden Peacock Environment Management Award 2020
Banking Current Affairs
- SMCB becomes India’s 1st urban co-operative bank to transition to SFB
- IDBI Bank launches video KYC facility for opening savings bank accounts
- RBI introduces the RBI-Digital Payments Index
- RBI cancels the Licence of the Subhadra Local Area Bank, Maharashtra
- BoB signs MoU with defence forces named “Baroda Military Salary package”
- ICICI Bank launches online portal ‘Infinite India’
- RBI extends restrictions on PMC Bank for 3 months
- RBI imposes Rs 50 lakh fine on Urban Co-operative Bank in Kerala
- Canara Bank unveils “FX 4 U” for forex remittance via Internet Banking
- RBI to set up Automated Banknote Processing Centre in Jaipur
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: Faqs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.