Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Bhubaneswar becomes first Indian city to vaccinate 100% against COVID-19 August 3, 2021
- HDFC Bank launches ‘Dukandar Overdraft Scheme’ August 3, 2021
- ISRO-NASA joint mission NISAR Satellite to be launched in 2023 August 3, 2021
- Myanmar Military Chief appointed as interim Prime Minister August 3, 2021
- Nikol Pashinyan Re-appointed as PM of Armenia August 3, 2021
- SBI launches ‘SIM Binding’ feature for YONO August 3, 2021
- LIC Cards Services, IDBI Bank launch RuPay credit cards Lumine, Eclat August 2, 2021
- Novelist Kunal Basu’s ‘In An Ideal World’ to come out in 2022 August 2, 2021
- GST Collections Touched ₹ 1.16 Lakh Crore In July 2021 August 2, 2021
- PM Modi to launch e-RUPI digital payment solution August 2, 2021
- World Masters gold medal winner Man Kaur passes away August 2, 2021
- Muslim Women’s Rights Day: 01 August August 2, 2021
- Meenakashi Lekhi leads Indian delegation at G20 Culture Ministers’ Meeting August 2, 2021
- Sri Lanka bowling all-rounder Isuru Udana retires from international cricket August 2, 2021
- Esteban Ocon wins Hungarian GP 2021 August 2, 2021
- Deepak Das takes charge as new Controller General of Accounts August 2, 2021
- PV Sindhu Wins Bronze in Women’s Badminton at Tokyo Olympics August 2, 2021
- India takes over UNSC presidency for August 2021 August 2, 2021
- Vice Admiral SN Ghormade takes charge as Vice Chief of the Naval Staff August 2, 2021
- Cyrus Poonawalla wins Lokmanya Tilak National Award August 2, 2021
- World Breastfeeding Week 2021: 01 – 07 August August 2, 2021
- Modi govt’s fiscal deficit touches 18.2% of annual target July 31, 2021
- PM Modi launches Academic Bank of Credit and Artificial Intelligence programme July 31, 2021
- Rajasthan Government launches ‘Mission Niryatak Bano’ July 31, 2021
National Current Affairs
- PM Modi to launch e-RUPI digital payment solution
- PM Modi launches Academic Bank of Credit and Artificial Intelligence programme
- Govt announces 27% reservation for OBCs, 10% quota for EWS in medical seats
- GoI to set up Garima Grihas for transgender persons to provide safe shelter
- Govt to set up center for animation, visual effects, gaming
- Amit Shah inaugurates Greater Sohra Water Supply Scheme
- Govt to set up Indian Institute of Heritage at Noida
- Digital Platform “Kisan Sarathi” launched to facilitate farmers
International Current Affairs
- Myanmar Military Chief appointed as interim Prime Minister
- Nikol Pashinyan Re-appointed as PM of Armenia
- Maldives’ Abdulla Shahid won the Presidency of the 76th UNGA
- Najib Mikati picked as new Lebanon’s prime minister
- Brazil landscape garden Sitio Burle Marx receives UNESCO World Heritage status
- Sunseap set to build world’s biggest floating solar in Indonesia
- UNESCO grants World Heritage Status to Madrid’s Paseo del Prado and Retiro Park
- Philippines becomes first country to approve Golden Rice for planting
- Deepak Das takes charge as new Controller General of Accounts
- Vice Admiral SN Ghormade takes charge as Vice Chief of the Naval Staff
- Bharat BillPay appoints PayU’s Noopur Chaturvedi as new CEO
- Property consultant Colliers appoints Ramesh Nair as CEO for India
- Rakesh Asthana appointed as Delhi Police Commissioner
- Yusuffali to be Abu Dhabi CCI’s vice-chairman
Sports Current Affairs
- Sri Lanka bowling all-rounder Isuru Udana retires from international cricket
- Esteban Ocon wins Hungarian GP 2021
- PV Sindhu Wins Bronze in Women’s Badminton at Tokyo Olympics
- Vantika Agarwal bags national women online chess title
- Momiji Nishiya becomes one of the youngest gold medal winners in Olympic
- Japan’s Yuto Horigome wins first ever Olympic gold medal in skateboarding
- Nagaland conservationist Nuklu Phom gets prestigious Whitley Awards 2021
- Andrea Meza crowned 69th Miss Universe 2020
- Shakuntala Hark Singh of Indian origin receives World Food Award 2021
- IREDA conferred with Green Urja Award
- Dr Tahera Qutbuddin 1st Indian To Win Arab World Nobel Prize
- Anupam Kher wins best actor award at New York City International Film Festival
- Naomi Osaka wins top title at 2021 Laureus World Sports Awards
- Gita Mittal to be awarded Arline Pacht Global Vision Award
- Singer Pink bags Icon Award at Billboard Music Awards
- Maria Ressa conferred UNESCO World Press Freedom Prize 2021
Banking Current Affairs
- ICICI Bank launches Digital banking Platform ‘Merchant Stack’
- Shivalik Small Finance Bank Limited Begins Operations
- RBI Caps Tenure of Private Banks MD & CEO at 15 Years
- RBI cancels licence of Bhagyodaya Friends Urban Co-operative Bank
- RBI allows commercial banks to pay up to 50% of pre-Covid dividends
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to Cancel Licence of Sambandh Finserve
- Punjab National Bank launches digital initiative PNB@Ease
- RBI to set up Regulations Review Authority for one year
- Axis Bank becomes co-promoter of Max Life Insurance
- Airtel Payments Bank announces ‘Rewards123’ savings account
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.