Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- Defence ministry places order for 118 Arjun Mk-1A tanks September 25, 2021
- WHO revises air quality norms for first time since 2005 September 25, 2021
- India Army to organise ‘Bijoya Sanskritik Mahotsav’ in Kolkata September 25, 2021
- A book title “The Fractured Himalaya” authored by Nirupama Rao September 25, 2021
- The Long Game: How the Chinese Negotiate with India by Vijay Gokhale September 25, 2021
- Gordon Brown appointed WHO Ambassador for Global Health Financing September 25, 2021
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak launches space start-up Privateer September 25, 2021
- World’s Highest EV Charging Station inaugurated in Himachal Pradesh September 25, 2021
- Nation observes Antyodaya Divas on 25 September September 25, 2021
- World Pharmacist Day: 25 September September 25, 2021
- BPCL, SBI Card launch co-branded RuPay contactless credit card September 24, 2021
- Odisha to host Men’s Hockey Junior World Cup September 24, 2021
- A audiobook title ‘Jungle Nama’ released by Amitav Ghosh September 24, 2021
- PM Modi to roll out National Digital Health Mission September 24, 2021
- Statue of Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto unveiled in Hungary September 24, 2021
- Lunar Crater named after Arctic explorer Matthew Henson September 24, 2021
- GoI hosted first India-UK Consular Dialogue September 24, 2021
- Govt accepts RN Ravi’s resignation as interlocutor for Naga peace talks September 24, 2021
- Air India chief Rajiv Bansal appointed Civil Aviation Secretary September 24, 2021
- Former ISRO chief K Kasturirangan to head education ministry’s panel September 24, 2021
- Government sets up India Debt Resolution Company Ltd (IDRCL) September 24, 2021
- PFRDA to observe NPS Diwas on October 01, 2021 September 24, 2021
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka bags Global Goalkeeper Award 2021 September 24, 2021
- Former Arunachal Governor YS Dadwal passes away September 24, 2021
National Current Affairs
- PM Modi to roll out National Digital Health Mission
- PFRDA to observe NPS Diwas on October 01, 2021
- Vanijya Saptah being celebrated from 20-26 September
- Union Minister Piyush Goyal Launches National Single Window System
- Ministry of Law and Justice launches “Ek Pahal” campaign
- Cabinet approves 100% FDI under automatic route in Telecom Sector
- PM Modi launches Sansad TV along with LS Speaker Om Birla
- Kushinagar Airport declared as Customs Notified Airport
International Current Affairs
- WHO revises air quality norms for first time since 2005
- Statue of Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto unveiled in Hungary
- Bangladesh’s PM Hasina receives SDG Progress award
- World’s oldest living twins are 107-year-old Japanese sisters
- Justin Trudeau wins 3rd term as Prime Minister of Canada
- Iran becomes 9th member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation
- US, UK and Australia announce new partnership “AUKUS”
- Aziz Akhannouch elected as new PM of Morocco
- Gordon Brown appointed WHO Ambassador for Global Health Financing
- Govt accepts RN Ravi’s resignation as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Air India chief Rajiv Bansal appointed Civil Aviation Secretary
- UN chief appoints Kailash Satyarthi as SDG Advocate
- Facebook India appointed Rajiv Aggarwal as Head of Public Policy
- Air Marshal VR Chaudhari appointed as new IAF Chief
Sports Current Affairs
- Pankaj Advani wins his 24th world title in Doha
- Beijing 2022 Launches Official Slogan: “Together for a Shared Future”
- GM D. Gukesh of India wins Norway Chess Open 2021
- India’s Raja Rithvik becomes 70th Grandmaster
- Harmilan Kaur Bains sets new record in 1500m race at National level
- Pankaj Advani wins Asian Snooker Championship 2021
- Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- Luka Modric Wins Balkan Athlete of The Year Award 2018
- Madhya Pradesh’s Divya Patidar Joshi Crowned Mrs. India 2018 Title
- Sitarist Manju Mehta Gets ‘Tansen Samman’
- Aadi Sai Vijaykaran Wins ‘Top Debater In The World’ Title
- DIPP Swachch Bharat Grand Challenge Awards Presented
- Rafi Award Conferred To Laxmikant And Usha Timothy
- Union Minister Suresh Prabhu Confers Skoch Golden Jubilee Challenger Award
- Indian Railways Bags 17 Awards For Energy Conservation
- PM Modi Announces New Award For National Integration
Banking Current Affairs
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.