Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- RBI allows loans up to Rs 5 cr to other banks’ directors July 24, 2021
- Ngangom Bala Devi named AIFF ‘Women’s Footballer of the Year’ 2020-21 July 24, 2021
- IOA ropes in Adani Group as sponsor for Tokyo Olympics July 24, 2021
- IIT-K launches technology innovation hub to find cyber security for drones July 24, 2021
- Rajnath Singh flags-in Indian Army’s Skiing Expedition “ARMEX-21” July 24, 2021
- UNESCO: Historic Urban Landscape project launched for Gwalior, Orchha July 24, 2021
- Tokyo 2020: Mirabai Chanu wins Silver in weightlifting July 24, 2021
- FinMin Joint Secretary Rashmi R Das appointed to UN Tax Committee July 24, 2021
- World’s first 3D-printed steel bridge opened in Amsterdam July 24, 2021
- India’s oldest student Bhageerathi Amma passes away at 107 July 24, 2021
- Max Bupa Health Insurance rebrands itself as Niva Bupa July 24, 2021
- India sees significant improvement in UNESCAP score July 24, 2021
- Aaykar Diwas (Income Tax Day) celebrated by CBDT on July 24 July 24, 2021
- Noted Carnatic Classical Violinist Sikkil R Bhaskaran passes away July 23, 2021
- G20 Environment Ministers’ Meeting 2021 July 23, 2021
- UNESCO removes Liverpool from world heritage list July 23, 2021
- Sandesh Jhingan named AIFF men’s Footballer of Year July 23, 2021
- Dvara E-Dairy partners with IFFCO Tokio General Insurance for AI-led tag July 23, 2021
- U GRO Capital & Bank of Baroda in tie-up for MSME co-lending July 23, 2021
- A book title ‘Bank With A Soul: Equitas’ by Dr. C K Garyali July 23, 2021
- Vice President releases book ‘Palleku Pattabhishekam’ July 23, 2021
- Madhya Pradesh Para Shooter Rubina Francis bags gold at Peru event July 23, 2021
- Gira Sarabhai co-founder of National Institute of Design passes away July 23, 2021
- World Brain Day: July 22 July 23, 2021
National Current Affairs
- Govt to set up Indian Institute of Heritage at Noida
- Digital Platform “Kisan Sarathi” launched to facilitate farmers
- 6th anniversary of Skill India Mission addressed by PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates ‘Rudraksh’ convention centre in Varanasi
- Piyush Goyal appointed Leader of House in Rajya Sabha
- India launches BHIM-UPI services in Bhutan
- Amit Shah inaugurates centre of excellence at National Forensic Science University
- EAM Jaishankar unveils statue of Mahatma Gandhi in Georgia
International Current Affairs
- Ariel Henry to take over as new Haitian Prime Minister
- Leftist school teacher Pedro Castillo declared New Peru President
- China unveils 600 kph maglev train makes public debut
- Russia successfully tested S-500 missile system
- Saudi Arabia ends male guardian requirement for women attending hajj
- US, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan to form new quad grouping
- Singapore unveils one of the world’s biggest floating solar panel farms
- UAE becomes 1st Gulf nation to open embassy in Israel
- FinMin Joint Secretary Rashmi R Das appointed to UN Tax Committee
- MoRTH’s Secretary Aramane Giridhar gets additional charge as NHAI Chairman
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi appointed Deputy Leader of House in Rajya Sabha
- IOA names B K Sinha as Press Attache of India’s Olympic contingent
- Twitter appoints Vinay Prakash as resident grievance officer for India
- Federal Bank gets RBI nod to re-appoint Shyam Srinivasan as MD & CEO
Sports Current Affairs
- IOA ropes in Adani Group as sponsor for Tokyo Olympics
- Tokyo 2020: Mirabai Chanu wins Silver in weightlifting
- Madhya Pradesh Para Shooter Rubina Francis bags gold at Peru event
- Aman Gulia and Sagar Jaglan become cadet world champions
- Australia’s Brisbane to Host 2032 Olympic and Paralympic games
- Viswanathan Anand wins Sparkassen Trophy
- Sachin Tendulkar Gave Away Prizes To The Winners of South Asia Regional WASH Innovation
- Narendra Modi Conferred With Seoul Peace Prize
- Invest India wins UN Investment Promotion Award
Banking Current Affairs
Current Affairs 2021
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Daily Current Affairs 2021
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Awards & Achievements Current Affairs: Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments: this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2021: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summarizes the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.