Welcome to the Current Affairs Section of Adda247. Get Daily & Latest Current Affairs 2021 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, UKPSC, APPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Today
- GoI launches stamp to mark 1 year of Covid vaccination January 18, 2022
- Oxfam India released ‘Inequality Kills’ Report January 18, 2022
- Sumit Bhale won gold medal at the International Folk Art Festival January 18, 2022
- Most Effective Ways To Overcome Omicron India’s Problem January 18, 2022
- PM Narendra Modi virtually address WEF’s Davos Agenda 2022 Summit January 18, 2022
- National Startup Awards 2021 announced January 18, 2022
- Former Mali’s President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita passes away January 18, 2022
- Russia’s Aslan Karatsev wins Sydney Tennis Classic January 18, 2022
- Padma Shri winning social activist Shanti Devi passes away January 18, 2022
- Mrs World 2022: Mrs America Shaylyn Ford Takes The Crown January 18, 2022
- India’s Navdeep Kaur wins Best National Costume award at Mrs World 2022 pageant January 18, 2022
- Kerala’s Kumbalanghi to be India’s first sanitary-napkin free village January 17, 2022
- Defence Ministry sets up Raksha Pension Shikayat Nivaran Portal January 17, 2022
- Jitendra Singh launched AI-driven Start-Up for Water Purification by IIT alumni January 17, 2022
- Goalkeeper Savita Punia named captain of India Women’s Hockey team January 17, 2022
- Shersingh B Khyalia appointed as CEO of Adani Power January 17, 2022
- RBI released Annual Report of Ombudsman Schemes, 2020-21 January 17, 2022
- World’s largest Khadi National Flag displayed at Longewala January 17, 2022
- Tasnim Mir became the World No 1 in Badminton U-19 Girls Singles January 17, 2022
- Former West Indies Cricketer Clive Lloyd Receives Knighthood January 17, 2022
- Lakshya Sen defeats Loh Kean Yew to win maiden Super 500 title January 17, 2022
- Indian Navy and Russian Navy conducts PASSEX Exercise in Arabian Sea January 17, 2022
- PM Narendra Modi declares January 16 as ‘National Startup Day’ January 17, 2022
- Legendary Kathak dancer Pandit Birju Maharaj passes away January 17, 2022
National Current Affairs
- GoI launches stamp to mark 1 year of Covid vaccination
- World’s largest Khadi National Flag displayed at Longewala
- PM Narendra Modi declares January 16 as ‘National Startup Day’
- ‘North East on Wheels Expedition’ launched to promote Culture of Northeastern States
- PM Modi inaugurated MSME Technology Centre
- India Skills 2021 competition concluded
- Rajnath Singh inaugurates Kalpana Chawla Centre For Research at Chandigarh University
- PM declares December 26 to be observed as ‘Veer Baal Diwas’ annually
International Current Affairs
- Daniel Ortega sworn in as President of Nicaragua for 5th term
- India give support to Sri Lanka to overcome forex crisis
- Cyprus detects new ‘Deltacron’ Covid variant
- Alikhan Smailov appointed as new Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
- Australia & Japan signed defence agreement to counter China
- Justice Ayesha Malik to be Pakistan’s first woman Supreme Court judge
- OPEC appoints Kuwait’s Haitham Al Ghais as new secretary general
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Ming takes charge of Secretary-General of SCO
- Shersingh B Khyalia appointed as CEO of Adani Power
- Raghuvendra Tanwar appointed chairman of ICHR
- RBI approves appointment of Ittira Davis as MD & CEO of Ujjivan SFB
- Rocket scientist S Somanath appointed as new ISRO chief
- RajKummar Rao named as brand ambassador of RenewBuy
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas appointed as next IMF’s Chief Economist
Sports Current Affairs
- Russia’s Aslan Karatsev wins Sydney Tennis Classic
- Goalkeeper Savita Punia named captain of India Women’s Hockey team
- Tasnim Mir became the World No 1 in Badminton U-19 Girls Singles
- Lakshya Sen defeats Loh Kean Yew to win maiden Super 500 title
- Kohli quits as India’s Test captain after seven years 2022
- AISCD gets approval to hold first World Deaf T20 Cricket championship 2023
- NITI Aayog Organises 3rd Edition of Women Transforming India Awards
- Philippines’ Catriona Gray Crowned Miss Universe 2018
- Jharkhand Gets ‘Krishi Karman’ Award In Rice Category
- Author Amitav Ghosh Honoured With 54th Jnanpith Award
- Lokmat Parliamentary Awards Announced: Complete List of Winners
- Manika 1st Indian to Win ‘Breakthrough Table Tennis Star’ Award
- Naomi Osaka’s Coach Sascha Bajin Becomes 1st Ever WTA Coach Of The Year
- Mary Kom Honoured With ‘Meethoileima’ Title
- Slain Journalist Khashoggi Named Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”
- Asian Academy Creative Awards 2018 Announced: Complete List of Winners
Banking Current Affairs
Currents Affairs have been playing a vital role as an integral part of mostly all banking examinations and one has to prepare this section very well to score good marks. Preparing current affairs will depict your awareness about the environment and the recruiter will learn how observant you are and this is one of the main skills that will take you up to the corporate ladder. You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams. In this article, we will provide you with a broad idea of how to prepare current affairs and different strategies that you can use in your upcoming banking exams.
IBPS, RBI, SBI are the major bank exams conducted nationwide every year and thousands of candidates run for the same which increases the competition of scoring high marks to get selected. GA Section which includes the majority of questions from Current affairs is scoring an important part of these bank exams and this is quite a difficult part as there is no particular syllabus for the same. The candidates have to prepare this section with strategy and daily efforts. You can follow some tips provided below to prepare yourself for the current affairs section:
- Reading newspapers daily to know the day-to-day events happening in the nation and world can help you boost up your knowledge for both national and international current affairs.
- Note down and prepare notes of the headlines and important news so that it becomes easy to revise later on.
- Regularly watching news channels can also be helpful in preparing for current affairs, it has been found that watching the news in a visual is a better option to remember news for longer than reading it.
- There are various magazines which you can follow for current affairs in a sequence and provides the recent affairs after accurate analysis in a brief. Such magazines are also available online as pdf.
- Using the internet for its pros as it is a powerhouse of knowledge and detailed information about any current affair can be easily found on different search engines.
- Solve various quizzes to check your preparation level and analyze your level for the upcoming banking exam.
Adda247 provides you with every kind of current affairs separately including trending, national, international, sports, awards related to current affairs in different sections to provide you with ease for your preparations. The current affairs are divided into various sections and some of the important topics are depicted below:
National Current Affairs: This section includes each and every relevant news about what’s happening in the nation. For scoring high marks in the banking exam, a candidate must have a well-updated knowledge of the recent activities taking place in the country.
International Current Affairs: As for the banking exam, a candidate must prepare well for both national as well as international news going on since last year. We provide you with daily booze of news so that you can prepare for your exam.
Economic related issues: The section of economic current affairs will include every little news about the economy of India and the economic corridor with other countries. You can also find other relevant topics related to daily current affairs like product rate, economic growth, new economic frisking zone, and schemes indulged in the growth of the economy.
Banking Current Affairs: All the recent changes in rules, policies of banking sectors will be discussed in this section. As you are preparing for the banking exam, you must be aware of stock market, and other banking activities for economic growth.
Sports Current Affairs: This section covers all the tournaments and sports events held recently in the nation or outside the nation.
Current Affairs Awards & Achievements : Current affairs on both national and international awards are included in this section for your preparation.
Appointments Current Affairs : this section covers all the new appointments done in various departments of the government of India and other countries of the world. At Adda247, we provide detailed information with designation and name for your convenience to prepare for your bank exam.
You can find the most relevant and updated current affairs for your bank preparation with us. Just join us and we will help you out with your preparation in the best possible way we can.
Current Affairs 2022: FAQs
Q1. Which is the best website for current affairs?
Ans: The best way to cover current affairs is to read the daily newspaper and follow some credible websites. Adda247 is the best website for daily current affairs. It summaries the current affairs in 100 words.
Q2. Does Adda247 provide Current Affairs PDF?
Yes, Adda247 provides month-wise current affairs pdfs in both Hindi and English languages.