- The Saubhagya scheme basically means Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana,
- It aims to provide access to electricity to all families in India,
- The Saubhagya scheme will provide free electricity connection to poor families of India,
- The total outlay for Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana is pegged at Rs 16,320 crore,
- The Centre will provide largely funds for the scheme to all States/UTs,
- Saubhagya Yojana will give access to electricity to all ‘willing’ households in India.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.