India’s Ambani family has topped the Forbes list of Asia’s Richest Families for the first time with a net worth of $44.8 billion, up $19 billion from the previous year. The collective wealth of Asia’s 50 richest families on the list is a record $699 billion, according to the Forbes.
Top 3 Families in Asia-
1. India’s Ambani Family- $44.8 billion.
2. Korea’s Lee family- $40.8 billion.
3. Hong Kong’s Kwok family- ($40.4 billion).
Top 3 Families in India-
1. India’s Ambani Family- (Rank 1; $44.8 billion).
2. Premji family (Rank 11; $19.2 billion net worth).
3. Mittal family (Rank 14; $17.2 billion).
India’s Ambani family- topped Forbes list of Asia’s Richest Families- first time- a net worth $44.8 billion.
Static/Current Takeaway Points Important for IBPS PO Mains 2017 Exam-
- Forbes- American business magazine, Founded in- 1917.
- Headquarters- New York City, USA.
Source- The Forbes