American singer Beyonce has been named the highest-paid woman in music in 2017 by the Forbes. Her earnings, mainly from album ‘Lemonade’ and Formation World Tour, have been estimated to be $105 million (Rs682 crore).
Adele, with earnings of $69 million came second while Taylor Swift, with earnings of $44 million, was ranked third on the list.
Top 5 highest-paid woman in music in 2017 are-
- Beyonce ($105 million)
- Adele ($69 million)
- Taylor Swift ($44 million)
- Celine Dion ($42 million)
- Jennifer Lopez ($38 million).
Static/Current Takeaway Points Important for IBPS PO Mains 2017 Exam-
- Forbes- American business magazine, Founded in- 1917.
- Headquarters- New York City, USA.
Source- The Forbes