- Assistance of Rs 500 cr in addition to Rs 100 Cr announced by HM,
- Centre to provide relief materials including food-grains, medicines,
- Ex-gratia: Rs. 2 lakh/person to next kin of deceased from PMNRF,
- Ex-gratia: Rs. 50,000 to those seriously injured from PMNRF,
- Insurance Companies assess & timely release compensation to affected families,
- Insurance Companies to ensure early clearance of claims under Fasal Bima Yojna,
- NHAI to repair main national highways damaged due to floods on priority,
- NTPC & PGCIL directed to restore power lines at the earliest,
- Houses under PM Awas Yojana-Gramin houses to villagers who lost kutcha houses,
- Assistance under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme,
- Assistance to farmers for replantation of damaged horticulture crops.
Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.