Uber has launched their bike-sharing initiative in Gurgaon. The UberMOTO option on the app will now let their customers call a scooter or bike via the app. The base fare for the ride is Rs 15 and charges Rs 3 per kilometer. The service isn’t just cheaper than most alternatives, but also less polluting and quicker.
Once, a user enters pick-up location in the app, uberMOTO matches them with the nearest motorbike or scooter to pick them up. It also shows the details of the vehicle and driver. The uberMOTO driver provides a helmet, which users need to wear before they take the ride. uberMOTO can be paid through one of the Uber payment options, including cash.
Uber Technologies Inc.
UBER is an American multinational online transportation network company headquarter in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets and operates the Uber mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is then routed to Uber drivers who use their own cars.
Recent Uber Technologies Inc. in news:
- Uber and Ola launched pilot on-demand two-wheeler taxi services uberMOTO and Ola Bike in Bengaluru, respectively, on March 3. Ola Bike later stopped its services and even removed the option to book a bike taxi on its app.
- UBER CEO: Travis Kalanick
- UBER Headquarter : San Francisco, California, United State
- UBER Founders : Travis Kalanick, Garrett Camp
So lets do:
- Who is the CEO of Uber ?
- Uber is related to which field ?
- Uber Technologies Inc. launched Bike-sharing service UberMOTO in which city?
- Recently India’s largest Public Sector lender SBI patner for Instant Vehicle Financing?
- Who is the Chief of State Bank Of India?
Source – The Hindu