Cairn India Ltd. has remained in the top deciles of safety performance amongst peer group companies for the FICCI Safety Systems Excellence Award in Manufacturing. The awards, which are dedicated for best safety and occupation health systems act as a motivation and a catalyst for adopting best safety practices and systems in the manufacturing sector.
Cairn India considers safe transportation of its people and its products as an integral part of responsible care. Cairn India considers safe transportation of its people and its products as an integral part of responsible care. Continuous efforts to improve road and transport safety are therefore part of the company’s overall objective to improve safety performance throughout its business.
- Cairn India is an oil and gas exploration and production company, headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It is a subsidiary of Vedanta Resources. Cairn India is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies in India.Cairn India is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies in India with a market capitalisation of ~ US$ 7 billion.
- Mayank Ashar, MD & CEO of Cairn India Ltd.
- The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is an association of business organizations in India. Established in 1927, on the advice of Mahatma Gandhi by GD Birla and Purushottam Das Thakurdas, it is the largest, oldest and the apex business organisation in India. It is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation.The chamber has an indirect membership of over 2,50,000 companies from various regional chambers of commerce. It is involved in sector specific business policy consensus building, and business promotion and networking.
- Ficci’s president: Harshavardhan Neotia
- Cairn India was rated as the fastest-growing energy company in the world, as per 2012 & 2013 Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company Rankings.
- Cairn India operates ~27% of India’s domestic crude oil production.
So lets do:
- Who is the MD & CEO of Cairn India Ltd.?
- Who is the Ficci’s president?
- Which Indian Company won the ‘FICCI Excellence Awards’?
Source – The Hindu