- To promote port-led direct and indirect development and to provide infrastructure to transport goods to and from ports quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Supporting and enabling Port-led Development through appropriate policy and institutional interventions.
- Port Infrastructure enhancement, including modernization and setting up of new ports.
- Efficient Evacuation to and from hinterland.
- More than 150 projects will be showcased for investment under the Sagarmala Project for port modernisation.
- Mr. Gadkari said the government will award tenders for 15 projects worth Rs. 6,700 crore before March 31 in addition to the ongoing projects.
- Who is Union minister of Road Transport, Highways and Shipping?
- What you understand bu Sagarmala Project?