Russian President Vladimir Putin is in India on the 2-day visit. Following are the set of agreements signed between India and Russia during his stay.
1. Protocol for Consultations between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and MEA for the period 2019-2023
2. MoU between the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog)
3. MoU between Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and the Federal Space Agency of Russia ‘ROSCOSMOS’ on Joint Activities in the field of Human Spaceflight Programme
4. Memorandum of Cooperation between the Indian and Russian Railways
5. Action Plan for Prioritization and Implementation of Cooperation Areas in the Nuclear Field
6. MoU between the Russian Ministry of Transport and Indian Railways in the Development Cooperation in Transport Education
7. MoU between the National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), of India and the Russian Small and Medium Business Corporation (RSMB), on Cooperation in the field of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
8. Cooperation Agreement in the Fertilizers Sector between the Russian Direct Investment Fund” (“RDIF”); PJSC Phosagro (PhosAgro) and Indian Potash Limited (IPL).
Source- Press Information Bureau (PIB)