From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the company which has acquired 23% stake in SMHPCL ?
Answer. Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC)
2. The Middle East peace summit is going to start at which place ?
3. Name the person who will inaugurate the Middle East peace summit 2016 ?
Answer. French President Francois Hollande
4. Name the country with which India has signed an MoU to boost energy security, clean energy cooperation ?
5. Name the persons, who have signed the MoUs on energy security, clean energy cooperation on behalf of their governments and also expand the term PEACE ?
Answer. India’s Power Secretary P.K. Pujari and US Ambassador to India Richard Verma, promoting Energy Access through Clean Energy (PEACE)
6. Name the person who has been appointed as the Managing Director of SBM ?Answer. N K Chari
7. Name the country with which India has signed two agreements for o-operation in
Information Technology and promotion of traditional handicrafts ?
8. Name the country which has retained its top spot in FIFA rankings ?
9. Name the Indian banker who has conferred with the 2016 Green Economy Visionary Award ?
10. India has joined which code of conduct against Ballistic Missile Proliferation ?
11. What is the objective of Hague Code of Conduct (HCoC) and it was established in which year ?
Answer. Preventing the spread of ballistic missiles that can deliver weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and established, 25 November 2002.
12. India has signed the agreement with which country for the exchange of terrorist screening information ?
13. Name the dignitaries who have signed the agreement on the exchange of terrorist screening information ?
Answer. Union Home Secretary, Rajiv Mehrishi and Ambassador of the United States of America to India Richard Verma.
14. Name the Tennis player who has become the first player to win a $100 million prize money ?
Answer. Novak Djokovic
15. The Union Cabinet has approved the MoU between which two countries on wildlife conservation ?
Answer. India & United State
16. Name the Eden Gardens curator who has passed away recently ?
Answer. Prabir Mukherji
17. The Civil Aviation Authority of which two countries have got the approval by the
Union Cabinet ?
Answer. India & france
18. The Union cabinet has approved the MoU on tourism between which two countries ?
Answer. India & Qatar
19. Name the state, Which has decided to create 500 more gram panchayats ?
20. Name the bank which has issued its first yuan-denominated bonds ?
Answer. BRICS bank
21. BRICS bank is headed by whom and Where is the headquarter it ?
Answer. M V Kamath and Shanghai, China.
22. Name the person, who has appointed as the CEO of BCCI ?
Answer. Rahul Johri
23. Expand the term BCCI and where is the headquarter of BCCI ?
Answer. Board of control for cricket in India, HQ- Mumbai
24. Name the committee, who has recommended the creation of CEO post in BCCI ?
Answer. RM Lodha committee