From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the person who has been resigned as the COO of Microsoft?
Answer. Kevin Turner
2. Mr. Kelvin will join which company after resigning from Microsoft?
Answer. Citadel Securities as Chief Executive Officer
3. Name the person who has been stepped down from the position of TCS director?
Answer. Phiroz Vandrevala
4. Diligenta is the subsidiary of which company?
Answer. TCS -Tata Consultancy Services
5. Name the woman who has become the first woman to receive Award for Exceptional Bravery at Sea?
6. The Award for Exceptional Bravery at Sea is provided by which organization?
Answer. International Maritime Organisation (IMO)
7. Name the state which has imposed the fat tax on junk food?
8. By how much percentage the Kerala government has imposed the tax on junk food?
9. Name the Pakistani philanthropist, social activist, ascetic and humanitarian who has passed away recently?
Answer. Mr. Abdul Sattar Edhi
10. Mr. Abdul Sattar Edhi was the founder and head of which foundation?
Answer. The Edhi Foundation
11. Name the country where India has set up an apparel training centre?
12. Name the minister who will lead a business delegation to Russia?
Answer. Commerce and Industry Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
13. INNOPROM 2016 is going to held at which place?
Answer. Ekaterinburg in Russia
14. India has handed over 30 SUVs to which country recently as a part of completing the delivery of 4.5 million US dollar grant assistance?
15. PM Modi has donated how many buses to Centre for Innovation and Technological Development (CIDT) as a donation from India?
Answer. 4 buses
16. Total how many iconic places have been chosen as part of a pilot project under the Swachh Bharat mission?
Answer. 10 places
17. Who is the Union Minister for Drinking Water and Sanitation?
Answer. Chaudhary Birender Singh
18. India and South Africa have signed MoUs in which four area of co-operation?
Answer. i. Cooperation in the area of information and communication technology
ii. Cooperation in the tourism sector
iii. Cooperation in grassroots innovation in the science and technology sector
iv. Cooperation in arts and culture
19. Who is the President of South Africa?
Answer. Jacob Zuma