From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the person, who is released the book titled Uttarakhand: Fifteen Years of Development, edited by former chief secretary R S Tolia?
Answer. Krishna kant Paul
2. Name the company, which has the purchase of US based machine-learning startup Turi for $200m to boost artificial intelligence?
3. Name the person, who is appointed as MD of Dassault Systemes?
4. Name the place where IKYA has laid the foundation for its first store in India?
5. Name the company, which has acquired by human resources services provider Randstad Holding?
6. Name the artificial intelligence startup which has been bought by the tech giant Intel?
Answer. Nervana systems
7. Name the state, which have have signed the memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of Power to join the Ujwal Discom Assurance scheme?
Answer. Madhya Pradesh & Puducherry
8. Name the person who has quit Alphabet Inc’s, venture capital arm of Google?
Answer. Bill Maris
9. Who will replace Mr. Bill Maris as the CEO of Alphabet Inc?
10. Name the person, who is appointed as the Director (Power),BHEL?
11. Name the person who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Savlon?
12. Name the department, which has constituted a committee to review the Media Policy for communicating the activities headed by whom?
13. Name the organisation with which IRCTC has signed a MoU to get ready-to-eat food straight out of packet?
14. Name the state which is now going to implement the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana?
15. The Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana has replaced which scheme?
Answer. National corporation insurance scheme
16. The Union Cabinet has approved the extension of maternity leave from 12 weeks to how many weeks?
17. Name the person who has topped the list of ‘100 Richest Tech Billionaires In The World 2016’?
18. Name the two Indians who have made their names in ‘100 Richest Tech Billionaires In The World 2016’?
Answer. Azim Premji and Shiv Nadar
19. Name the person who is going to launch a data bank today to gather MSMEs info?
20. Name the tennis pair, which has decided to end their astonishing partnership?
Answer. Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
21. Name the app, which has launched at Delhi University for helping women?
Answer. ‘I Feel Safe’
22. Name the person who has been appointed as the MD of Max Hypermarkets India?