From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the company, which has entered into an agreement with Nirma Ltd to sell its entire 100% holding?
2. Name the persons, Who have been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) and Oil India Ltd, respectively?
Answer. D Rajkumar and Utpal Bora
3. Name the State, which has launched four mobile apps for timely intervention into emergency situations?
4. Name the Person, Who has been ranked as the best banking CEO in Asia by the investor community?
Answer. Aditya Puri of HDFC bank
5. Name the sheep breed, which has been conferred ‘rare and singular species’ tag by the central government?
Answer. Kuji Mendha
6. Expand the term NBAGR?
Answer. National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources
7. Who won the Gourmand World Cookbook Award 2015-2016?
8. Name the country, which has Conducts Combat Drill in the South China Sea?
9. Name the person, who has take charge as the first woman chief justice of Nepal’s Supreme Court?
Answer. Sushila Karki
10. India and Mozambique has signed how many agreement recently?
Answer. Three agreements
11. GoI has slapped anti-dumping duty on chemical from which countries?
Answer. China, Iran, Taiwan, Indonesia and Malaysia
12. Recently, India and Kenya has signed how many agreement?
13. Climate change is likely to kill how many people each year by 2030, according to a latest WHO assessment
14. Which male tennis player won the second Wimbledon title of his career?
Answer. Andy Murray
15. What is the theme for World Population Day 2016?
Answer. Investing in teenage girls