From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the bank, which has announced it had acquired Tamil Nadu-headquartered microfinance institution Grama Vidiyal in an all-cash deal?
Answer. IDFC(Infrastructure Development Finance Company)
2. Name the state, which has signed a MoU with Bangkok-based ADPC to implement the Roadmap for Disaster Risk Reduction in Bihar (2015-30)
3. Expand the term ADPC?
Answer. Asian Disaster Preparedness Centre
4. Name the e-commerce company, Which has acquired Bangalore-based Cubeit?
Answer. Myntra Design Pvt Ltd.
5. Name the Trade Organisation, which has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to foster trade between Sanya City and Karnataka?
Answer. KRETO(Karnataka Region Economic and Trade Organisation)
6. The Central government has set-up a high-level committee to consider increase in minimum support price for pulses and bonus for farmers headed by whom?
Answer. Chief Economic Advisor Arvind Subramaniam
7. Name the Bollywood stars, which have secured position in world’s highest paid celebrity list released by Forbes?
Answer. Shahrukh Khan & Akshay Kumar
8. Expand the term BIFPCL?
Answer. Bangladesh India Friendship Power Company (pvt) limited
9. Name the country, which has signed a landmark deal for the construction of a 1,320-megawatt coal-fired power plant with India?
10. Name the prize-winning scholar, who has died at age 98, recently?
Answer. William H McNeill
11. Name the European aviation major, Which has awarded a contract to Mahindra Aerostructures to supply airframe parts for its AS565 MBe Panther copter?
Answer. Airbus Helicopters
12. Name the person, who has taken over as chairman-cum-managing director of the Jute Corporation of India Limited from July 2?
13. Name the person, who has resigned as the Minority Affairs Minister, recently?
14. Expand the term SINE?
Answer. Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
15. Name the public sector bank, which has signed a MoU with the SINE, IIT Bombay’s technology business incubator, to promote innovation by startups in the financial sector?