From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. The French firm Safran Helicopter Engines has agreed to establish a support centre in India for national and international rotorcraft customers with which defence company?
Answer. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)
2. Name the University which has got the approval for changing its name by the Union Cabinet?
Answer. Rajendra Central Agricultural University
3. Where is the Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University located?
4. The Union Cabinet has given the approval of revival of defunct Fertilizer Units at which places?
Answer. Gorakhpur,Sindri and Barauni
5. The Fertilizer Units in Gorakhpur, Sindri and Barauni were closed since?
6. Name the airline which has been named as the world’s best airline in 2016 Skytrax World Airline Awards?
7. Where is the headquarter of the international airline Emirates?
8. Who is the new Britain Prime minister?
Answer. Theresa May
9. The Union Cabinet has approved the revised cost of which project in Bhutan?
10. What is the revised cost estimates for 1020 MW Punatsangchhu-II HEP in Bhutan?
Answer. Rs. 7290.62 crore
11. What is the name of the book which is about the life of boxer Vijender Singh?
Answer. Ringside With Vijender
12. Who is the author of the book titled Ringside With Vijender?
Answer. Rudraneil Sengupta
13. Name the place for which India’s first ever direct bus service have been launched recently?
14. Name the India’s ambassador to Nepal who has flagged off the first direct bus service between New Delhi and Pokhara recently?
Answer. Ranjit Rae
15. Name the operation, which has been started to evacuate Indian citizens from South Sudan?
Answer. Sankat Mochan
16. What is the rank of India in recently released ICC test ranking?
17. Name the country which has topped in ICC test ranking as well as in One Day International (ODI) rankings?
18. Name the person, who was appointed as new National Intelligence Grid chief?
19. Name the scheme which has been approved by a union cabinet chaired by PM Modi with an outlay of rs. 12000 crore to impart skilling to one crore people over the next 4 years?
Answer. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana(PMKVY)
20. The PMKVY will impart fresh training for how many youths and also expand the term PMKVY, RPL, DBT and NSQF?
Answer. 60 lakh
PMKVY- Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
RPL – Recognition of Prior Learning
DBT- Direct Benefit Transfer
NSQF- National Skill Qualification Framework