From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the tennis players, who have won the Abierto Mexicano Los Cabos?
Answer. Indian tennis player Purav Raja – Divij Sharan
2. NMCG has signed MoU with which company for industrial use of treated water?
Answer. Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)
3. Expand the term NMCG?
Answer. National mission for Clean Ganga
4. The Government slaps $380 mn additional fine on which company?
Answer. Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL)
5. Name the state, which has as earmarked Rs 10,000 crore for state-run and aided schools for the next 5 years?
6. Name the Bank, which has launched a payment service using a smartphone keyboard named ‘iMobile SmartKeys’.
Answer – ICICI
7. Name the sprinter, who has the men’s 200 metres title?
8. Name the minister, who has launched Portal For E-Auction Of Power Transmission Projects?
Answer. Piyush Goyal
9. Name the person, who has re-elected as President of Zambia?
10. Name the bank, which has opens its first branch in Kerala?
11. Name the state, which has received the highest number of gallantry medals for police personnel in the country on the eve of Independence Day?
12. Name the cricketer, who has selected Donja village in Osmanabad district of Maharashtra for development under the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna (SAGY)?
Answer – Sachin Tendulkar