As most of you have continuously asked for something more in GA so here is the good news guys. As now we are going to provide you a full day current affairs in One post and in more easily accessible format. So whatever going around in the world we will provide you in one Daily News Highlights post. With the help of this post, you will able to revise day wise current affairs in an easy manner.
1. Name the software company, which has announced a corporate citizenship collaboration with State Bank of India (SBI) and launched the ‘D-Change’ programme?
Answer. Oracle India
2. Name the bank, which has announced raising of USD 1 billion (about Rs 6,700 crore) by selling bonds to overseas investors?
Answer. Exim bank
3. Name the team which has won the 4th season of Pro Kabaddi League?
Answer. Patna pirates
4. Which team has won the Women’s Pro Kabaddi League by defeating Fire Birds?
Answer. Strom Queen
5. Prakash Javdekar, Union Minister of Human Resource Development inaugurated Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in which city,recently?
6. SEBI’s first phase of new enterprise portal goes live is developed by which IT firm?
Answer. Tech Mahendra
7. Who has won the 2016 German Grand Prix title of Formula One?
Answer. Lewis Hamilton
8. Lewis Hamilton, a formula one racing driver is from which country?
9. Name the person who has been conferred with the Mohun Bagan Ratna award?
Answer. Syed Nayeemudhin
10. The Mohun Bagan Ratna award is related to which field?
11. Name the person, who has won the fourth Rogers Cup championship?
Answer. Novak Djokovic
12. Name the country which is going to host the 2016 Kabaddi World Cup?
13. Total how many countries are going to participate in 2016 Kabaddi World Cup?
14. Name the person, who was elected Tokyo governor?
Answer. Yurko Koike
15. Name the Mobile payments company, which has announced the partnership with IRCTC’s app?
16. Name the person, who has submitted his resignation as chief minister of Gujarat?
Answer. Anandiben Patel
17. Name the bank, which approved a $100 million credit from the International Development Association (IDA) to support the Government of Sri Lanka’s economic reform program?
Answer. World Bank