From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the portal, which has launched by Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu for redressal of service related grievance of serving and former railway employees?
Answer. Nivaran Portal
2. Name the E-commerce companies, which have entered into collaboration to sell complete range of accessories of Royal Enfield?
3. Name the missile, which was successfully tested from Balasore district of Odisha, recently?
4. Name the author, who has passed away in Los Angeles, recently?
Answer. Alvin Toffler
5. Name the state, which has signed a pact for 1,000 MW for Mumbai?
6. Name the international financial institution, which has signed an agreement with the International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
Answer. World Bank Group
7. Name the Person, Who was sworn in as the 16th president of the Philippines and promised to make sweeping changes to the country’s political system?
8. Name the athlete, who has won qualified for the Rio Olympics in the 400 meters run?
Answer. Muhammed Anas
9. Name the country, which has launched 2nd Shijian-16 Satellite?
10. Name the portal, which has launched by Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Smriti Irani, recently?
11. President of India gave additional charge of which state to the Governor of Tripura?
Answer. Arunachal Pradesh
12. Name the web portal that is an online system for redressal of service related grievance of serving and former Railway employees?
13. Name the online teacher education portal that is launched by the Union Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry?
14. The World Bank has approved $1 billion to solar energy projects to which country, recently?
15. The 2016 Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit concluded in which city?
Answer. Tashkent, Uzbekistan