From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the power plant equipment manufacturer, which has successfully commissioned the third unit of the 4×40 MW Teesta Low Dam Hydro Electric Project (HEP) Stage-IV in West Bengal?
2. Name the country with which India signed MoU for strengthening bilateral cooperation in the field of ICT and Digital Economy?
3. Name the Shipyard, which has get approval for construction?
Answer- Cochin shipyard limited
4. Name the country with which India has signed a MoUs for cooperation in skill development?
5. Name the country with which India has signed Social Security Agreement?
6. The Social Security Agreement (SSA) will come into force from which date?
Answer- 1 oct 2016
7. Name the Organisation, which has called for restarting negotiations for India’s Free Trade Agreements with UK and EU?
8. Name the country which has topped the list of Fortune 500 in terms of revenue?
9. Total how many Indian companies have made it to the Fortune 500 list and also name the company which has ranked highest among Indian firms?1. Name the Space agency, which establishes institute to reduce risks to humans on exploration missions?
Answer- 7 Indian companies
10. The Cabinet has approved which Bill related to Transgender?
Answer- (Protection of Right) Bill 2016
11. The Union Cabinet which approves the Transgender Persons Protection of Rights Bill 2016 was headed by whom?
Answer- Narendra Modi
12. Name the country with which Union Cabinet of India has approved the signing of Air Services Agreement?