From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Weeklong of Rail Humsafar will be celebrated from 26th May to which date?
Answer. 1st June
2. Which gene thought to be inactive in adults plays a vital role in preventing heart attacks and stroke and could also delay ageing?
Answer. Foundation of youth
3. Which country has opened the world’s first functioning 3D-printed office building?
4. North East Democratic Alliance in the news was formed by which of the following political party?
5. ASMITA will be an online database which will carry information about whom?
Answer. Student attendance & enrolment of midday meal
6. Which of the following Union Ministry has decided to launch ASMITA?
7. Name the Renowned Pink Panther star who has passed away on 24 May 2016?
Answer. Burt Kwouk
8. What is the rank of IIM-B in Financial Times (FT) Executive Education rankings 2016?
9. Which of the following organization has launched inaugural World Wildlife Crime Report?
10. Name the United Nation Secretary-General who had inaugurated the World First Humanitarian Summit which was hosted by the Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan ?
Answer. Ban ki Moon
11. The World First Humanitarian Summit was held at which place ?
12. Now as per the revised norms, the fee to be paid to rating agencies has been categorized into how many slabs ?
Answer. 3 slabs
13. Name the person who has been appointed as the Chairman, and CEO of the Freecharge ?
Answer. Kunal shah (chairman) and Govind Rajan(CEO)
14. In 2015, Freecharge was acquired by which company ?
15. Name the company which has commissioned the first 800 MW super critical thermal unit in Raichur district of Karnataka ?
16. The Raichur Power Corporation Ltd (RPCL) is the joint venture of which companies ?
Answer. Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd (KPCL) and BHEL
17. Name the Engineer who has won the Millennium Technology Prize for her work ‘directed evolution’ ?
Answer. Frances Arnold
18. Frances Arnold, who won Millennium Technology Prize is from which country ?
Answer. United state
19. Name the company which has incorporated Trringo.com as the wholly owned subsidiary ?
Answer. Mahindra & Mahindra
20. The Government of India has signed US$100 mn loan agreement with which organization for Karnataka Urban Water Supply Modernization Project ?
Answer. World Bank
21. Initially, the Karnataka Urban Water Supply Modernization Project will be implemented in which two cities ?
Answer. Hubballi and Dharwad
22. The Government has renamed the disability department in Hindi and replaces ‘Viklang’ word by ?
23. The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities is working under which Ministry ?
Answer. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
24. The government has revised the norms for which scheme ?
Answer. Credit rating scheme