From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the Zoo, which will soon receive a snow leopard from Dudley Zoological Gardens in London?
Answer. Darjeeling zoo
2. Name the countries, which have signed a MoU to establish formal cooperation in the fields of skills development and vocational and professional education and training?
Answer. India and Switzerland
3. Name the Bank which has approved a 500 million dollars loan to build a bridge across the Ganga River in Bihar?
Answer. Asian Development Bank
4. What is the total amount of the loan approved by the ADB for river bridge in Bihar?
Answer. 500 Million Dollar
5. Name the company, Who has announced the appointment of Sanjay Malik as the head of Indian market?
6. Who is appointed as the chairman of three-member UN commission (committee) to monitor the human rights situation in South Sudan?
Answer. Yasmin Sooka
7. For which sector RBI has released its much awaited ‘Vision-2018’ document?
Answer. Payment and Settlement System in India
8. Name the state, which has approved a proposal of the Panchayati Raj department to add 500 new gram panchayats before the 2017?
9. Who is the chief minister of Odisha?
10. Name the state, which has launched women helpline – 181?
11. Name the Prime Minister, who has announced his resignation after the Brexit vote?
Answer. David Camreon
12. What is the theme for International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking 2016
Answer. Listen first
13. Which is the National Day of Luxembourg
14. Who has won the Fair Play Award at 2016 Copa America Football tournament
15. International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking observed on which date
16. Fostering futuristic technologies such as robotics and unmanned vehicles, DRDO has entered into a JV with which university
Answer. Jadavpur university
17. Which former UNGA president passed away amidst criminal charges in a bribery case on 23rd June 2016
Answer. John Ashe
18. Name the Veteran Malayalam theatre artist and poet, who has passed away on 26 June 2016?
Answer. Kavalam Narayana Panicker