From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the virus, which has attacked about 150 computers in Maharashtra Mantralaya ?
Answer. Locky Ransomware
2. Name the person who has approved the Bina-Katni 3rd line railway project ?
Answer. Prime Minister – Narendra Modi
3. Recently, Union Cabinet has given approval for how many IITs ?
4. The Union Cabinet has given ex-post facto approval to the MoU between which two countries for promoting sustainable, stable and low carbon thermal power development in India ?
5. According to study, which country has emerged as world’s second largest mobile market ?
6. Name the web portal, which has launched by AYUSH ministry ?
7. Saudi Arabia based Islamic Development Bank has announced to open its first branch in which state of India ?
Answer. Ahmedabad, Gujrat
8. Name the country with which India has signed an MoU for strengthening cooperation in the field of tourism which has now got the ex-post facto approval from Union Cabinet ?
9. Which state has got the approval to set National Institute of Technology (NIIT) ?
Answer. Andhra Pradesh
10. Name the country which is hosting the G7 summit 2016 ?
11. Name the Indian fashion and retail giant which has acquired the India’s right of ‘Forever 21’ ?
Answer. Aditya Birla fashion and retail Ltd
12. Name the state, which has launched 20 Nirbhaya buses as a pilot project ?
13. Name the organization which has doubled the insurance for 4 crore subscription from 3.6 lakh to rs. 6 lakh ?
14. The Central Board of trustees (CBT) has decided to increase benefits under which scheme ?
Answer. EDLI(Employees deposit linked insurance)
15. Name the corporation which has got the loan approval of over rs. 9,000 crore from the Union Cabinet ?
Answer. Hindusthan fertilizer corporation Ltd.
16. The National Capital Goods Policy is aiming to provide 21 million new jobs by which year ?
17. Recently the University Grants Commission (UGC) has approved new set of regulatory norms for which university?
Answer. Deemed University
18. Union Cabinet has waived off loans worth more than Rs 9,079 crore owed by which fertilizer company?
Answer. Hindustn fertilizer corporation Ltd
19. What is the estimated cost of Bina – Katni railway line project ?
Answer. Rs 2478.23cr