As most of you have continuously asked for something more in GA so here is the good news guys. As now we are going to provide you a full day current affairs in One post and in more easily accessible format. So whatever going around in the world we will provide you in one Daily News Highlights post. With the help of this post, you will able to revise day wise current affairs in an easy manner.
1. The International Tiger Day is observed on which date every year?
2. The International Tiger Day was founded in which summit?
3. Name the bill, which has approved by Union Cabinet, recently?
4. Name the country with which India has agreed on anti-terror cooperation?
5. Who is the National security advisor of India?
Answer. Ajit Kumar Doval
6. Name the company which has installed more than 600 recycling ATMs for State Bank of India?
7. The payment company OKI has its headquarter in which country?
Answer – Japan
8. Name the footballer, who has retired from the German national team?
Answer. Bestian Schweinsteiger
9. Name the country with which China is going to hold a joint naval exercises in September?
10. Name the place where China and Russia will hold a routine joint naval exercise in September?
11. Name the country, where is the Zika-transmitting mosquito identified?
12. Name the state, which has launched a app based on the theme of “Experience Bengal”?
13. Name the person, who has appointed as Deputy Lokayukta of UP?
Answer. Shambu Singh Yadav
14. India has approved a $318 million loan for which country, recently?
Answer. Sri Lankan Railways
15. Name the person, who has appointed as Brand Ambassador of Intex Technologies?