From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the company which is going to purchase the Target Group ?
Answer. Tech Mahindra
2. Where is the headquarter of Target Group ?
Answer. United Kingdom
3. Name the person who has become the first US President to visit Hiroshima bomb site ?
4. In which year, the US has dropped an atomic bomb on the Hiroshima city ?
5. Name the Union Territory, Which has signed “24×7 Power for All” ?
6. As per the Minister of State for Finance, the 27 public sectors bank will come down to what number ?
7. Name the country, which has successfully test the fired Brahmos missile ?
8. A new committee for swipes toward cashless society has been formed by which organization ?
Answer. GOI and RBI
9. The committee for swipes toward cashless society is chaired by whom ?
Answer. Neeraj Kumar Gupta
10. Name the Para Athlete, Who won the gold medal in men’s club throw (F-51) ?
11. Name the Bank which is all set launch a scheme for fintech entrepreneurs ?
Answer. RBL Bank
12. Earlier in last month, the bank has opened a dedicated branch for start-ups in which city ?
13. Name the person who is going to lead the yoga session at UN on 2nd International Yoga Day ?
14. On which date, the International Yoga Day is observed every year ?
Answer. 21 june
15. Name the country, Which has topped rank in the green energy jobs ?
16. The President of India is going to present which award on 29th May at Rashtrapati Bhavan ?
Answer. Malti Gyan Peeth Puraskar
17. The Malthi Gyan Peeth Puraskar was instituted by whom ?
Answer. Mohinder Singh Syngle Education & Research Society
18.Name the countries, which have agreed to export the world’s fastest anti-ship cruise missile, BrahMos, to UAE, Vietnam, South Africa and Chile ?
Answer. India and Russia
19. Who has re-appointed as Managing Director of automobile manufacturing company Ashok Leyland ?
Answer. Vinod k Dasari
20. Name the company which has won the Java copyright case versus Oracle ?
21. Java, a programming language was originally developed by which company ?