From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the person, who has appointed as Deputy Speaker in Kerala?
Answer. V Sasi
2. Name the bank, which has approves $63 million for Tejaswini Project in Jharkhand?
3. Name the Naga rebel leader, who has diead following a prolonged illness at Fortis hospital in Vasant Kunj, Delhi?
4. Name the person, who has get honorary professorship in China?
Answer. CAG Shashi Kant Sharma
5. Who is the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
Answer. Sashi Kanth Sharma
6. Name the country, which has inaugurated a test stretch of an electric road?
7. Name the state, which has signed deal for Rs 10,000 crore gas-based fertilizer project?
Answer. Andhra Pradesh
8. Name the person, who has appointed as CEO Nestle?
Answer. Ukf Mark Schneider
9. Name the Indian shooter, who won the silver in ISSF World Cup?
10. Name the state, which has got India’s first river island district?
11. Name the person who has released the book titled “The Birds of Banni Grassland” in New Delhi?
Answer. PM Narendra Modi
12. The Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology is located at which place?
13. What is the rank of India on the World Economic Forum’s Human Capital Index?
14. The World Economic Forum’s Human Capital Index is topped by which country?
15. Name the country, Which has won the seventh FIH Champions Trophy title?
16. Name the founder of Titan who has passed away recently?
Answer. Xerxes Sapur Desai
17. Where is the headquarter of Titan and in which year it has been setup?
Answer. Hosur, Bangalore, 1986
18. Name the state, which has declared that all natural calamities including unseasonal heavy rain, lightning, Loo and storm etc will be treated as state disaster?
19. Name the person who has won the Iceland’s presidential election?
Answer. Gundi JohannessonAnswer.
20. What is the capital and currency of Iceland?
Answer. Reykjavik(capital), Icelandic krona(currency)