As most of you have continuously asked for something more in GA so here is the good news guys. As now we are going to provide you a full day current affairs in One post and in more easily accessible format. So whatever going around in the world we will provide you in one Daily News Highlights post. With the help of this post, you will able to revise day wise current affairs in an easy manner.
1. Who has launched the new PMO app at a function organised by MyGov in New Delhi?
Answer. Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi
2. Who has developed the new PMO app?
Answer. Six Engineering Students of Delhi Technical University After won the contest of PMO app development in march 2015
3. Name the state which has given cash awards to five sportspersons?
Answer. Tamil Nadu
4. Who is the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu?
5. Name the country where a Kathakali dance troupe has performed first time?
6. Kathakali is a dance form of which state?
Answer. Kathakali dance form of Kerala state
7. The National Handloom Day is celebrated on which date?
Answer. August 7
8. Who is going to present the Sant Kabir and National awards?
Answer. Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani
9. Name the state where Prime Minister Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone
of NTPC plant?
10. The Western Coalfields limited (WCL) is a subsidiary of which company?
Answer. Coal India Limited(CIL).
11. Name the organisation with which Telangana government has signed an MoU for water resources info system?
Answer. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
12. Who is the Chairman of ISRO?
Answer. A S Kiran Kumar
13. Name the person who has been appointed as the new CEO of CSS Corporation?
14. Who will be replaced by the Mr. Manish as the new CEO of CSS Corporation?
15. Name state which has rolled out a promotional campaign in Dubai to promote state tourism?
16. Name the state which has launched a new website of Home department with accessibility guidelines for differently-abled persons?
17. The new website of Odisha Home department has been developed by which organisation?
Answer. National Informatic Centre