As most of you have continuously asked for something more in GA so here is the good news guys. As now we are going to provide you a full day current affairs in One post and in more easily accessible format. So whatever going around in the world we will provide you in one Daily News Highlights post. With the help of this post, you will able to revise day wise current affairs in an easy manner.
1. Name the bill, which has unanimously passed the 122nd Constitutional Amendment Bill as amended by the Rajya Sabha with all 443 members voting in favour?
Answer. GST Bill
2. Name the person who has won the 2016 Commonwealth Chess championship crown recently?
3. The 20th Commonwealth Chess championship has held at which place?
Answer. Columbo, Srilanka
4. Name the company, which has agreed to purchase Allergan’s Anda Inc?
Answer. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
5. Name the Yoga Guru who has passed away recently?
Answer. T.K.V. Desikachar
6. Name the state, which has announced Rs 4126 crore worth schemes in the energy sector?
Answer. Tamil Nadu (TN)
7. Name the telecom which has renewed its multi-million dollar IT deal with IBM?
8. Name the company which has reappointed Pawan Munjal as its chairman, managing director, and CEO?
Answer. Hero MotoCorp
9. Name the Insurance company, which has enters ‘bancassurance’ deal with co-operative bank?
Answer. Non-life insurer Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd.
10. Name the company, which has entered into a partnership with MSTC?
Answer. Mahindra Intertrade
11. The International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples is observed on which date every year?
12. What is the theme of International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples?
Answer. ‘Right to Education’
13. Name the person who has taken charge as new Chairman of Central Silk Board?
Answer. K M Hanumantharayappa
14. Mr. K M Hanumantharayappa has succeeded whom as the new Chairman of Central Silk Board?
Answer. N S Bissegowda
15. The India’s first repository on tigers is funded by which department?
Answer. National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA)
16. Where is the headquarter of Wildlife Institute of India (WII)?
Answer. Chandrabani, Dehradun
17. Name the bill, which has passed in Rajya Sabha seeking to provide better health care for people suffering from mental illness?
Answer. Mental Health Care Bill,2013
18. Name the Former Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister who has passed away recently?Answer. Kalikho Pul
19. Name the person who has been appointed as the Managing Editor of Network18?
Answer. Sitaraman Shankar
20. The Network18, a mass media company which is operated by?
Answer. Reliance industries