3. Where is the ICC headquater is Situated?
4. Who is the Indian Test Team Captain?
5. Japan to lend ______ crore for Indian projects.
Answer. 14000 cr.
6. Recently, which of the following became the 10th state to join the Centre’s scheme UDAY for revival of debt stressed power distribution companies ?
7. Which of the following e-commerce giant has acquired PhonePe, a Bengaluru-based mobile payments company ?
8. Which of the following has been appointed as the Chairperson of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of Telangana?
9. Recently India has signed an MOU with which of the following to supply 150 boats and fishing equipment ?
10. A partial liquor ban has been brought into effect in which of the following Indian state ?
12. Which of the following Indian media company plans to launch its over the top platform in other countries ?
13. Ronnie Corbett, who has been recently passed away was related to which of the following field ?
14. As per the Haryana Municipal (Amendment) Bill, 2016 and Haryana Municipal Corporation (Amendment) Bill, 2016, what will be the minimum educational qualification for a candidate of the general category ?
15. Recently, GOI has lauched “Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan” aka “Inclusiveness and Accessibility Index” in collaboration with which of the following ?
17. Which of the following SAIL’s steel plant initiated the hot trial of the new state of the art 1.2 MTPA (million tonne per annum) Universal Rail Mill (URM) ?
18. Government of India has publicized the Indian Intellectual Property (IP) Panorama by offering a single window interface. Which of the following has not linked with its development ?
19. The Union Ministry for WCD initiated a project of construction of a special Home for 1000 widows at which of the following ?
20. Japan to lend ______ crore for Indian projects?