From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Who became the first Indian appointed to the Panasonic Global Executive Council?
Answer. Manish Sharma
2. What percentage of India’s coffee export in 2015-2016?
Answer. 13.39 %
3. What is the theme of India’s Water Week 2016?
Answer. Water for all: Striving together
4. Name the famous Latin jazz saxophonist who died on recently ?
Answer. Gato Barbieri
5. Which is the Best Employer Brands released by Aon Hewitt study?
Answer. Reliance Asset Management Company
6. In National Institutional Ranking Framework, Which institute has top rank in
Engineering Institute category?
Answer. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
7. Who has won the 40th Paris Marathon 2016 in Women’s category?
Answer. Visiline Jepkesho
8. Which Union Minister has inaugurated the world’s first White Tiger Safari?
Answer. Prakash Javdekar
9. Which country celebrated its national day on April 4, 2016?
10. Nuclear Security Summit 2016 concluded in which date?
Answer. April 1
11. Who has won the Women’s ICC T20 World Cup 2016?
Answer. West Indies
12. Recently which Australian Cricket player has announced retirement from
Answer. Clint McKay
13. Which state government has launched the 100 Adarsha Vidyalayas recently ?
14. Name the person who has inaugurated the 100 Adarsha Vidyalayas in Odisha?
Answer. Naveen Patnaik
15. Total how many blocks will get the Adarsha Vidyalayas and which is the first district to get such schools ?
Answer. Hinjli in Ganjam district of Odisha
16. Who is the Chairman of NABARD?
Answer. Dr Harshkumar Bhanwala
17. Expand the DICCI?
Answer. Dalit Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DICCI)
18. Who is the Chairman of SIDBI?
Answer. Kshatrapati shivaji
19. Mr. Myneni Hari Prasad Rao, who has passed away recently was the architect of which power station ?
Answer. Architect Of Madras Atomic Power Station
20. Expand the term MAPS and NPCIL ?
Answer. Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS) and Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Ltd (NPCIL).