From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from the various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the Indian Wrestler, Who has been qualified for Rio Olympic 2016 ?
Answer. Vinesh phogat for 48kg and Shaksi malik for 58 kg
2. Expand the term DoT ?
Answer. Department of Telecom
3. ______ villages to have mobile connectivity by 2019.
Answer. 55,669 villages.
4. Name the person who has presented the gallantry awards at Rashtrapati Bhavan recently ?
Answer. Pranab Mukherjee
5. Total how many person have received the Kirti Chakra award at the ceremony ?
Answer. 4 person received kirti chakra award
6. The Government of India has started which drive for budding entrepreneurs ?
Answer. UBIN drive
7. Expand the term UBIN, DIPP and MCA ?
Answer. Unique business identification number, department of industrial policy and promotion and Ministry of corporate affairs
8. What is the rank of India in crony-capitalism index ?
Answer. 9th rank
9. Name the place where India is organizing a five day cultural festival to mark the 155th birth anniversary of Rabindranath Tagore ?
Answer. Cairo Egypt
10. The Tagore festival was inaugurated by ?
Answer. Sanjay Bhattacharya
11. Name the train, which has launched to cover major pilgrim spots ?
Answer. Bharat Darshan
12. Name the eight countries which are participating in the SAIEVAC meeting ?
Answer. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
13. The 4th ministerial meeting of SAIEVAC is going to begin from today at which place ?
Answer. New Delhi
14. Expand the term SAIEVAC and name the ministry which hosting the SAIEVAC meet ?
Answer. South Asia Initiative to End Violence Against Children
15. Expand the term SOFIA ?
Answer. Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy
16. Scientists have detected atomic oxygen in the atmosphere of Mars for the first time since the last observation ________.
Answer. 40 yrs ago
17. United nations, Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon has launched which fund recently ?
Answer. UN zika response multi-partner trust fund
18. Expand the term MPTF ?
Answer. Multi-Partner Trust Fund (MPTF)
19. Name the state, which has issued orders for setting up a ‘Monkey Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre’ ?
Answer. Telangana Govt.
20. Name the bank which has announced the tie-up with National Australia Bank ?
Answer. South Indian Bank
21. Where is the headquarter of the South Indian Bank ?
22. Who is the Union Minority Affairs Minister ?
Answer. Najma Heptullah
23. Gujarat Government has granted minority status to the _______.
Answer. Jain Community
24. Name the co-operative bank which has announced the donation of rs. 1 crore for drought relief in Maharastra ?
Answer. Saraswat bank
25. Who is the founder of NAAM foundation ?
Answer. Nana Patekar
26. Name the company which has partnered with Bullitt Group to build phones ?
Answer. Jaguar Land Rover
27. England Automative brand Jaguar Land Rover Ltd is a subsidiary of which indian company ?
Answer. Tata Motors
28. Which organization has bagged the award for SMS based Vehicle Monitoring Service ?
Answer. Nagaland police
27. The National award for Smart Policing is instituted by whom ?
28. Star tennis player Novak Djokovic belongs to which country ?
29. Novak Djokovic wins 2016 _______ Open.
Answer. Mutua madrid open
30. Name the Pakistani human right activist who was shot dead by a gunmen in Karachi ?
Answer. Khurram zaki,
31. Mr. Khurram Zaki, a human right activist was better known for ?
Answer. Strong stance against hatred and violence target at shia muslims
32. Expand the terms SGPC ?
Answer. SGPC-Shikh Gurdwar pravandhak committee
33. President Pranab Mukherjee has given his approval to the ___________ .
Answer. Sikh gurdwaras Amendment Act,2016
34. India’s single emergency number ‘112’ to be active from ______.
Answer. Jan 1, 2017