From today onward, we will start providing you the daily GA Questions from this portal only. This will help you build a strong base for the current affairs. These questions are picked from various news that has been posted on this platform. So keep practicing the questions and the answers to this question will be provided tomorrow morning.
1. Name the player who has won the 2016 World Chess Candidates Tournament?
Answer. Sergey Karjakin
2. The World Chess Candidates Tournament has held at which place?
Answer. Moscow, Russia
3. The Chess player Sergey Karjakin is from which country ?
4. Who is the Prime Minister of Cambodia?
Answer. Minister Hun Sen
5. U.S returned an ancient decapitated statue of Hindu god Rama to which country?
6. Name the woman who has become the first solo women to ride across Mana Pass?
Answer. Agra Biker Pallavi Fauzdar
7. Mana Pass is located in which state ?
8. The Mana Pass is situated on the border of which two countries?
Answer. between India and Tibet
9. BHEL is related to which segment?
Answer. Hydro power plant in West Bengal.
10. Who is the chairman of BHEL?
Answer. Mr. Atul Sobti
11. BHEL commissions 40 MW hydropower plant in ________.
Answer. West Bengal
12. India has delivered the 1st ever direct box vessel to which country ?
13. The first ever direct box vessel to Bangladesh have been send form which Indian port ?
Answer. Krishnapatnam port, Krishnapatnam Port Company Limited (KPCL)
14. Who is the CEO of KPCL and expand the term KPCL ?
Answer. Anil Yendluri, CEO of Krishnapatnam port and Krishnapatnam Port Company Limited (KPCL)
15. Which day celebrated as Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar’s Birth Anniversary?
16. Gram Uday to Bharat Uday Abhiyan from _______________?
Answer. 14th-20 April
17. Who is the CEO of UNICEF?
Answer. Anthony Lake
18. Expand the UNICEF?
Answer. United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund
19. How many members countries in UNICEF?
Answer. 190 countries
20. Who is the Founder of UNICEF?
Answer. Herbert Hoover, Maurice Pate